PAYPAL Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAYPAL Question

I have used my paypal account recently to send bank transfer to buy motorcycle parts no problem. Bank account is my primary source of payment with a credit card backup.

Today I logged in to pay a JCF'er for a pickup and was given 2 choices. Credit card or E-Check.

What happened? This never happened before and I didn't change my account from a week ago when I used it last.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: PAYPAL Question

Try sending me some money and we'll find out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Mine has done that a couple of times. I don't know why. Just change the payment options. Probably a Paypal trick to get you to use other options that make them more money!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Mine has done that a couple of times. I don't know why. Just change the payment options. Probably a Paypal trick to get you to use other options that make them more money!

[/ QUOTE ] I checked and my bank account is still my primary. I can't find a tab to change my payment options. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

There's no tab....when you go to pay it shows the Payment type on the bottom of the screen before you send payment. There's a small link under that that says something like "More payment options" you click on that and you can change it there....
          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
          RIP Dime

Comment

Thanks Joel!!!!
            Scott

Comment

Tried that, Joel. It still gave me the same 2 options. Credit card or E-check from bank account. I sent them an email asking them to change it back to "instant transfer". We'll see what they say. What a bunch of [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] .
              Scott

Comment

The person you're sending to may not have a Transferable account - maybe they can only do e-checks?
                Then again, with the Guvmint wanting to pursue those people who make a living from Ebay for taxes, it may be something PayPal is required to do.
                An e-check is basically the same thing, though.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Uhh...I finally figured it out. The credit card I had on backup just expired. I added a new one and all is well. They could have sent me an email or something giving me the heads up. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Scott

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Scott

Comment

Working...
                    X