No announcement yet.

Ok, Kazaa sucks....anything better??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok, Kazaa sucks....anything better??

[ QUOTE ]
    http://www.torrentspy.com/faq.asp

[/ QUOTE ]

I still don't understand it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Limewire used to suck bad long ago in the nap days (as did Kazaa) just because nobody was hardly on there, they were on nap so I might have to give it another spin again.
      I've been using WinMX for years. It's ok, easy to use, 'usually' find what I want. It seems hit n miss and takes a while to get what you want. So I'm not totally happy with it, it has been on my system for some time so I'm used to it.
      Torrent is new to me, and a little weird for me yet. Just trying to find a host site that is free and having to weed through all the garbage on there has been keeping me from being really enthusiastic about it but the downloads seem fairly quick.

Comment

I think eMule is the best.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

ive been downloading various videos/songs with my sisters bearshare and it seems to have a good few users, but alot of spyware (about to reinstall the OS because of this)

used to use winmx back in the day for a lot of old metal albums but it would take much patience. pretty much have to have 50 albums on the download list and be happily suprised when you come home and one actually downloaded/

chris

Comment

[geek]

USENET baby!

[/geek]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

My son uses limewire to download anime. He says it works great.

Comment

Can someone make a poll out of this topic to see what the most popular music download site is?
                I never made a poll so I don't know how. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">I actually just downloaded Limewire and I must say I'm lovin it. Now I wish I wasn't on dial up..... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

budman68I: actually just downloaded Limewire and I must say I'm lovin it
                    ----------------------------------------------------------
                    Got a link for Limewire?

Comment

Is the question about downloading copyrighted music for free with no intention of purchasing it legally?
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Your Honor, My intent is to just sample a song from a bands CD to determine if my hard earned dollars are worth spending $15.00-$20.00 for the whole CD. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          budman68I: actually just downloaded Limewire and I must say I'm lovin it
                          ----------------------------------------------------------
                          Got a link for Limewire?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">of course: livewire at download.com </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I use WinMX. It's been very handy whenever I want to check out new tunes or find oddball recordings.

No spam, no popups, or any of that other crapola.

I've not used any of the other music download programs so I don't know how well WinMX compares.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Thanks everyone! I tried limewire last night and it was awesome. I'm going to try out the bit torrent stuff this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X