Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NOW EATING THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
    Fett!! Where the hell have you been, man? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I will be around. Right now. I'm leaving the computer at the Turkfuck house. NOW EAT THIS!!! Try this. Use a sauce pan and Jollytime popcorn. That would be the pop your own. A little oil: a little [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] a little high heat (don't forget the lid). Let the popcorn get to the point where a few pop. Put on the lid and slide it across the burner. When all is popped, life is good.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Pizza
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

What topping?

Me: Breyer's Cookies & Cream Ice Cream

(Damn I love this stuff!)
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm battling my demons...I could either save money..and make a peanut butter sandwich..or I could satisfy my craving for grease and get some fast food.

hmmmm decisions decisions.

Comment

went to Pink's in hollywood for the first time last night; couple of chili dogs and some fries; hit the spot perfectly! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Saltine crackers and cream cheese.

[/ QUOTE ]

you ever try that with graham crackers? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yuck, no. Grahams are good only for S'mores.

La Creme vamilla yogurt
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

fuck...

popsicles. they're good, just not refreshign me like they should.

Comment

Working...
                  X