• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmm mmmm good!.....Not!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7285110/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Re: Mmmm mmmm good!.....Not!

Thank You for posting this during lunchtime. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    Good thing I wasn't eatin' chilli!!!

Comment

Holy smokes....I didn't know that happened here in my home town! The worst part is the person had the finger in their mouth [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Finger Lickin' Good!!!!

Comment

Wow that's gross. That dude's probably never gonna eat out again

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Finger Lickin' Good!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, I am waiting for my lunch and seems like the link is not good to click.
              AVOID!
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

oh c'mon, how do you take a spoonful of chili and not notice a fukkin' human finger in the spoon? who was eating
                the chili, king kong?
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I agree, especially with those little plastic spoons.
                  Sounds like someone wanted to either get publicity or a lawsuit going.
                  I'm going to Wendys for the price break special on Chili!

Comment

Great point, Tommy...

In our wonderful litigious society and the desire for the quick/easy buck, I wouldn't put it past the typical loser to find a cadaver, cut off the finger and bring it into a fast food joint. Hell, if a hot cup of coffee can earn you millions in a lawsuit, imagine the payday on this one!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I predict "Zero future visits to Wendy's". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Man, I wanted Wendys for lunch today! Even after reading that.

I mean, really, what are the odds of getting another finger? Well, I Guess 9 to 1 in a stranbge way, haha... But, I'm sure we've all ate worse things and just never knew it. If they'd have ground that finger up better, he'd have loved that bowl of chili!

MMmmmmm....

Comment

fukk, for a few million $$$, i'd even eat bill's finger post peepee boppin'. i need to get my guitars back god damnit.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I wouldn't put it past the typical loser to find a cadaver, cut off the finger and bring it into a fast food joint. Hell, if a hot cup of coffee can earn you millions in a lawsuit, imagine the payday on this one!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this one was "fully cooked"

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It couldn't have been done, the 'meat' wasn't tender enough that it would fall off the bone.

Comment

Working...
                              X