Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamers: God Of War (PS2)

Anyone else get this yet?
    I got it last night and have been sitting here for about 3 or 4 hours playing it. It's not at all bad, though some of the puzzles may be a bit confusing because they're not blaringly obvious (at least to me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
    As well, this is the first game that I've seen on a console that actually has nudity built into it - I mean bare-ass titties all over the place [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    There's also a mini-game where you get to bang two chicks at once, but it doesn't show it - just the grunts and moans and you see a table shaking [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, the blood and guts is great too - as well as finishing moves like holding some guy by the throat off the ground and jigging him with a sword repeatedly, or ripping someone's arm off and clubbing them to death with it, and tearing the head off a Medusa [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Gamers: God Of War (PS2)

I must own this game, It sounds like they finally got violence right!

Comment

Nudity and gore... Im there Dude!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Still not available here in Europe,but next week I'll buy Resident Evil 4!

Comment

Yeah they definitely got violence right - it's friggin RAW, dude [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          This is the best example of blood-n-guts (and tits) in a game I've ever seen.
          Vice City was nice and all with being able to pop people's heads open with a sniper rifle, and even Resident Evil's head-popping action was nice, but the spillage in this game as well as the various "finishing moves" (like tearing off heads and such) is by far the best I've seen since I first fired a BFG9000 into a crowded room [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The CG movies are even more bloody and imaginitive - throats slashed while you wait, heads cleaved in two, women and children gored before your eyes - it's a veritable blood orgy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Newc, better than BloodRayne 2?

Comment

Only played a demo of BR2, and wasn't that impressed, but then I didn't get TOO deep into the moves - just hack-n-slash to keep from being shot to death [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X