One picture - 1000 words!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One picture - 1000 words!

i love the game... im not happy about the current situation.. but at least im playing..

hell, last week i got checked by a 250+ pounder... that wasnt fun.. (im 5'6" 160)

hockey is so much more fun playing.

Comment

There is no Hockey ??? I didn't notice................

Comment

Sounds like life in Kansas City has you lulled into a coma. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

i'm bringing a roll of quarters and nickels to throw at the players, the management, and especially the refs when they resume. it's fun.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Make sure that game isn't in, or being visited by Toronto.

#s 20 and 28 on that team are likely to chase you out of the stands and beat you to a little globule.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

I'm listening to the radio and Kevin Matthews is playing archived bits. He just finished playing a bit where he had the Hanson Brothers in (from Slap Shot, not the Mmmmbop girls). Then on the phone he had the late-great Keith Magnuson.

Man I miss hockey!!!
              Occupy JCF

Comment

At least my Islanders don't have a losing record this year [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].............

.................................................. ...they don't have a winning one either! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                X