My wife.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife.....

Well, Jeff Foxworthy has " You might be a redneck....", Bill Engvall has " Here's your sign", Larry the Cable guy has " Git er done"...... I have " My Wife..".

I am seriously thinking about writing a script for me to perform at The Funny Bone Comedy Club in Columbus,OH on ameteur nite. You really need to have family in order to be a great comic... a wife ( unless you are one of the lucky gay community that got married under some wierd law that was passed for about 12 hours to allow same sex marriages ), children ( I found a pair of these on sale at Wal-Mart ), and in-laws who do not mind bearing all in front of you , but, do not realize you are about to exploit their personal lives for other peoples amusement ( which I was also blessed to have found......at Wal-Mart ).

My wife alone is an endless supply of material. While she is truly a good hearted person, she is a ditz..... a dingbat....well, to be honest....she is blonde.

And as all typical females, while she is shopping, if she sees a " SALE" sign above womens clothes..... she gets this uncontrollable urge to check out EVERY DAMNED item on that rack. She is pulling clothes off the rack and inspecting it....like she is actually going to buy it. This shirt is so damned ugly, you would not give this to a person you hate. I mean this shirt is so ugly, I wouldn't use it to wipe the dipstick off when I checked the oil. But, its on sale.....got to finger it. Got to look at it and see if there is a use for it. Oh yeah, she really has to give this shirt the good once over......for what seems like days. As I am standing there in this temporary taste of eternal damnation, a light piercing down from heaven above, as if in some small way, to give me a sign that God feels sorry for me, illuminates a sign that reads " Wet Paint ". THANK YOU LORD!!! Now I don't have to sit their and watch my possessed wife look through clothes fit for trailer queens......I can do something a little more creative.....like watch that paint dry. I am a man. I do not comprehend this logic. I can look at something and know that I like it in about half a second. If I do like it, I look for my size....which is XXL.....or fat ass as my friends like to put it in Layman's terms.

My in-laws are truly the greatest people on the planet. Really, they are. However.....I feel they duped me. How, you ask. Well, when my wife and I told her about our plans of marriage, I should have gotten a clue when her father, a 6'1", 300 pound man, started doing backflips down the isle of Red Lobster. Yes, hindsight is always 20/20. After he sat down and ordered drinks for everyone in the restaraunt, he proceeded to tell me that if we lived together before we got married, he would not pay for the wedding. As I ASSUMED this was due to his religious upbringing, I respected his wishes.....plus, for what it costs for a wedding, I could by a whole shit ple of guitar stuff. You did notice I said ASSUMED, right? We all know what ASSUMING does.....it makes an ASS out of U and ME. Well, now I realize what I was saying about how he would not pay for the wedding if we lived together first. I just did not read between the lines at the moment this was said. I will translate between the lines for you: " If we lived together before the wedding, he would not pay for it....because I undoubtedly would not have married her". I really did not live my life this bad to deserve this. Okay, maybe I did ,but, I was assuming that since life isn't always fair, and that some people get screwed while doing the right thing...it would stand to reason that there are those of us that have done the wrong thing.....or in my case, done A LOT of wrong things, I would have gotten away with it. Nooooo. Huh-uh.....not even close.

My wife for example, decides she was going to put a roast in the crock pot while she was at work and come home to fix dinner. She leaves for work at 6:00AM....I do not even get to bed until 3:00AM. At 7 in the morning, I hear someone beating the hell out of my front door. I jump up, all googly eyed, my hands are numb from sleeping on them, fighting to put some pants on. I open the door and see its my father in-law.....all googly eyed as well. My first though was something happened to my wife on the way to work. Nope, it seems she realized that the crock pot was brand new and one of her co-workers informed her that it is often common practice that a new crock pot will have a piece of paper between the pot and the heating element. My wife calls her dad to have him come to my house to check and see if the papaer had been removed. This was awful nice of him to do so. After he informs me of this we check the crock and all is good. No paper. Later that day, my wife calls me and tells my why she sent her dad over. She did not want to wake me up. I then asked her " Honey, if I am the only one home.....and your dad does not have the key.....how the hell do you think he got in?" There was a moment of silence as I could hear the wind whistling through her earlobes. Yup, the light are on ,but nobody's home with this woman. She then replies " Oh yeah.....anyway, you might want to get something to eat on the way home."....What?! You just had a roast in the crock pot. She couldn't have. She did. The only way you can screw up a roast in a crock pot is if you put the roast in , turn it on high, and not add water... which she exactly did.

Now, my wife is a true blonde. Dumb to the core. She sales supplies to doctors' offices such as chairs, storage bins, brief cases, etc. She sold some items to a doctor and asked the doctor for her e-mail address so she could send her the tracking #. After about an hour, she fianlly got tired of having her e-mails returned due to having the incorrect address. She calls the doctor back and confirms the address. Then my wife asks her " How do you spell MSN......does that start with an "I" or an "E"?"

Oh, thats not the best. Just a couple of weeks ago, my blonde wife decides to go have highlights put in her hair......ummm, blonde colored highlights at that. Please, don't ask. I have yet to figure that one out. Anyways, she comes in and is all excited that she fdound shampoo to use with her hair coloring treatment ( highlights ). As you can imagine, I just did not share her enthusiam. Later that evening, I decide to go take a shower before going to bed. As I am scrubbing up, I look over and see this big bottle of shampoo she just bought and read the label....there is jsut no way that someone can be this dumb and survive as long as she has. It has to be a record or something. The label reads " Pantene........For Women of Color ". I get out of the shower and broght this to my wife's attention. I tried to explain to her that it is for OF color...not with color and that technically, pale white is a color, that is not what they meant. It was meant for black women. Well, my feels that I am just trying to pull a fast one on her. Trust me, you do not have to pull a fast one on her....slow and steady is just as successful. She calls up her hair stylist to see if I was telling her the truth. Of course I was.

Gentlemen, welcome to my world. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: My wife.....

That's friggin hilarious! Sounds like my EX... that's why she's my ex... Quote from her "but the Sun and the Moon are the same thing, right?" [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] We were watching a lunar eclipse!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

In the broad scope of it..they are both spherical spatial objects. Maybe the moon was having one of those 'luna effects on her. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I can see it now.. "you're dumping me cause of what?"..
      "I don't get it..."
      "I just don't understand you sometimes"

Comment

Lou...You can have all the sympathy I got in me, bro [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

God Bless ya, buddy - you need it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

"...there is jsut no way that someone can be this dumb and survive as long as she has. It has to be a record or something. The label reads " Pantene........For Women of Color "

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I am sorry to laugh at your funny wife, bro, but that is just hilarious! It all is! The crock pot part... and your father-in-law doing backflips... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I wish you the best of luck (at home). You won't need it on the comedy stage, however. This is one damn funny comedy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

hey, just think of it as living with a perpetual child. It hurts my head just to read this and put myself in the mindset.

Comment

Yeah, but the real scary part of it is that it is all true ( accept for her father doing the backflips ). -Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Sounds just like my girlfriend!! My father travels alot for work and was away one Sunday. He called during halftime of the Pats game and some how we got on the topic of timezones and how there was a three hour difference between where my dad was and here in New England. My girlfriend then looks at my mom and asks "Does that mean the players have to start the game over again in three hours so Dan can see it?" Or the time we were watching a Law and Order about a hooker who killed all her clients. When the dective said she was killing her johns my girlfriend came out with "Oh my God! They were all named John?" When she rented the new Cat in the Hat movie she noticed that it was rated PG-13 for crude humor. Jenn then says "Where did they come up with that? I don't remember any oil jokes in this movie!" She has never successfully cooked a meal. In the two years we have been together she has burnt everything she has tried to cook. She screwed up a frozen pizza.

I wish I was making this up. There is so much more but I'm sick of typing.

I know your pain Lou!!

Comment

Asked my wife last week to pick up a headlight for the car on her way home from work...She asked me if I needed the front headlight or the rear headlight. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Dude...I have so many people tell me to go into stand up..

but who would pay for a ticket to watch some nutty , pissed off Dago talking about his friggin' balls for an hour..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

you're the new diceman bill, only you're funny.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        She screwed up a frozen pizza.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] She's gotta go!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Now my wife, in case you haven't guessed.......is not the fastest race car on the track.

I was watching some action movie with my wife and a few friends one evening. Typical action movie, plane gets high jacked for large sum of money,they plant bomb on plane, bad guys jump out of plane, plane blows up. After the plane blows up, my wife looks at me and says " What happened, did the plane hit a cloud?" As my friends started laughing at her, I gave them all "the look". You know "the look", its the one you give your buddies that makes them realize they need to just let it go. They stopped giggling and I in turn replied " Yes dear, planes will explode on impact with the clouds ". This is funny enough, right? Wrong. I do not tell my wife the truth. For the next few months, everyone she talked to that was flying somewhere, she would make a comment along the lines of "...Those pilots have to be really good to avoid the clouds...." or ".....I used to think flying was pretty safe ,but, I don't see how with all the clouds in the sky.....". Yes, I am a sadistic bastard, but, if I have to live with it, I feel society should at least take some of the burden off my shoulders if for nothing else, so I can get a few laughs in here and there.

Since our wedding day, my wife has put on a few pounds. She had baby fat when we met, now, she just has fat. She thought that she would do a smart thing and get herself a membership to a women's weight loss facility. Basically, she sends them a check every month for about $100.00 just to say she has a membership there. The problem is, getting her to go. As we got into a conversation about this, I informed her that I do agree that exercise is 50% mental......however, that does not mean you think about it twice a day and you are done......you physically need to go there......and work out. She then replies," I have been watching what I eat".... I then reply " I watch what you eat too.....how you haven't lost one of your fingers yet is jsut amazing!!" which is much nicer than my old reply of " I have been watching what you eat too.....and honey, it is not normal for a woman to tackle a cow, field clean it, start a fire and eat it right there on the spot !!".

As you can tell, my mouth gets me into alot of trouble.

The thing that really threw me off about my wife, is that she looks like one of those proper prissy females. You know the type, the ones that are so anal retentive, you couldn't drive a pin in their ass with a jack hammer. Oh, but let me asure you, she is not like that. She can rip a fart that makes me to embarrassed to call myself a man. And not only that, she will waft it up to rate the odor quality. And God forbid we are in bed together when she does this. I do believe this was the first time in my life I have ever heard of a woman "sheeting" a man. Is this even legal? I am starting wonder if look back in her medical records, will I find a sex change operation? But the real killer is, she will say " Honey, come to bed and do that thing I love!".....you got to be F$% *#ing kidding me.......no way in hell am I getting that close to her ass. Huh-uh. Her private parts are that close to her ass.....the orifice that wreaks of a stench that would make a preacher say " Holy shit!" during prayer sermon....I will not stick my face down there.

Enough about my wife for now......lets get to my pride and joy, my offspring, the two little demons that snuck out of the cracks of hell. I love my kids. Really, I do. Their only problem is that they act too much like me. ROtten to the core these 2 are. My little girl is jsut obsessed with being a tattle-tale......and farts. We are in Wal-Mart.....which is where I found them originally.....and I have them both in a cart. But, not just any cart.....the "magic cart"....you knwo the one.....its where the wheel gets stuck and makes a vibrating sound that resembles a fart form a huge mammal.....or my wife....whichever. Well, my little girl thinks it is absolutely necessary to warn everybody that " Daddy farted!!". This time, I really was innocent. It was the cart....but, she doesn't stop....."Daddy farted.....Dady farted....hey, daddy...you farted....DADDY FARTED!!!"...Jesus, she sounds like a scratched K-tel record or something. What the hell....when did you become the town cryer all of a sudden...geesh ...." Its Nine fifteen and daddy farted......all is well". I really don't deserve this do I?

Then there is my son. He is my clone. He looks like me, acts like me, and only eats the same foods I eat.....poor bastard just doesn't have a chance in life. And he loves attractive women. He has no shame whatsoever. If a woman is cute, he will walk right up and give them a hug and sit on their lap.....he has a going on for a kid that is not even 4 years old yet. "What is the downside?" you ask. Well, he also realized he has a "nature's toy".....and likes to play with it....all day long......just like his daddy. It is not unusual for him to sit on one of these attractive women's laps and just reach down the front of his pants and just start tugging at "it". Again, just like his dad. You say this is problem......you damned right....he does it and he's "Cute"....I do it and I am called a "sick bastard". That pisses me off.

-Lou

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Keep 'em coming! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X