14 guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 14 guitars

I've got 3 7's, a carved top hollow (D'Angelico), a laminate hollow (175 type), a nice Guild D55 acoustic, and about ten other 6 strings, mostly Ibanez at the moment. About fourteen or so in total. I could use a nice faded cherry red 355, an Korina Explorer, a nice old Tele, a good classical... here's some of the group I have guitars the kids can play, and that I play. If I fall out of the habit of playing something I get rid of it. I can't collect them for collection sake, I just don't have that bone. I've had about 120 or so in my 30+ years of playing, though. the only one of my current that I'll never part with is my Ibanez FA-100 175 copy (big Steve Howe fan here), which is in the pic. Far better than any of my previous 3 175s, and my daughters love it.
    jim
    Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

That Ibanez will be worth some serious bucks, going up fast.

Love the Ibanez RG with the sponge-bob decal and a 3 way toggle mod. Thats a dad after a kids heart.

Comment

Yeah, the kids love Sponge Bob, the show and the guitar [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] You can't tell from that pic, but I had the black dots pulled out of the neck and replaced with all different color dots. And of course, a contact paper covered pickguard!

jim
        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Hey Tommy, my drummer has that same gold/leopard Pork Pie throne!! Those things rock!!

Comment

Working...
          X