what up my fellow foolios!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what up my fellow foolios!

just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone- i moved back to milwaukee 3 weeks ago- i graduated MMI orlando (motorcycle mechanics institute) on feb. 25th- i was there a little over a year and it was the HARDEST year of my life- i was living in poverty, killed over 20 rats in the condo i was staying in, went through 3 hurricanes(charlie was the worst for me), my 6 year relationship to the woman i was going to marry ended because she "doesn't feel the same about me anymore"(some of you might remember her when we got together in chicago a few years ago), lost 65lbs because all i ate was $1.00 tv dinners and ramen noodles, spent a year away from my soon to be 11 year old son but you know what my brothers, IT WAS ALL WORTH IT BECAUSE I LOVE MY NEW JOB! i started working 1 week after i got home at a milwaukee harley dealership and it's awesome to be doing something i really love- i started downsizing my gear again to put my bike back together- i sold my TC2290, SDE1000 AND my custom Hamer V- i figure i didn't play that guitar for a long time so why not sell it and i'm the king at making cheap gear sound good so i got rid of the TC- i REALLY need to get my bike rolling this year after being down for 7 YEARS! i'm not giving up music it's just that i'm going to concentrate on my new job for awhile and when things settle down i'll put another band together- i'm going to eventually build another Warmoth to replace the Hamer and as far as the gear thing i'm going back to the old faithful intellifex blackface- i stopped by the JCF last summer when i got a dell laptop but i ended up sending it back and thats why i haven't been here since- but i'm back now and i'll be stopping by once again on a regular basis- i really missed this place and messin' with all my brother foolios! great to be back brothers! neddi a.k.a., FOOLIUS MAXIMUS!
    www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Re: what up my fellow foolios!

Welcome Back, Neddi! Congrats on the new Job. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Neddi! Yo man.

Sounds like you've had quite the tough year. Hope it all pays off for 'ya like you want. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

NEDDI. Good to see you posting again my friend. I'm glad things have started turning out the way you want them to. Your perseverence is something to be admired.

Comment

WILLIE BABY! i knew i'd here from you! it'll all be worth it when i get my baby back together- SHOVELHEAD NED WILL RIDE AGAIN!

www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Comment

Welcome back Neddi. I saw your Hamer on eBay, figured you had net access again as knew it would a be a matter of time before you dropped in again.

Sorry last years was a biotch but sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the better You were already rewarded with the new job, congratulations. Now that you officially know what you are doing, get that motor back in that bike!
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Nedster.... Sup bro? Long time...

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Welcome back Neddi, sorry to hear of all the hardships but I'm glad you came out on top!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Nedro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Welcome back and God Bless ya, buddy [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ned-diiii!!
                    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Welcome back, Neddi! Glad things are going well. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey, I'm actually gonna go to MMI in AZ after I'm done with my teaching degree here. Pretty cool ya love your new job and all. I don't know ya like the rest of the dudes here, but glad everything's going well for ya now. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Irf -

Comment

Good to see you're doing cool and coming around a bit!

Good luck in your new situation!!!!

Comment

outstanding to see you back, Neddi! Congrats on the job. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

hey, Neddi, have you seen these? http://www.bill-lewington.com/Dean/s...schenker_v.htm
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Neddi!!! Man, long time no hear from... Joel and I have been reminiscing about the Chicago trip when we found your Hamer on eBay.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X