Nancy Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy Grace

I honestly think I'm in hate with her [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, I hate the b1tch. She can drive a story into the damn ground like no one else.
    And she appears to be Anti-Male. I mean, she's a former prosecutor, so surely she understands the concept of due process, innocent until **proven** guilty, and all that other legal mumbo-jumbo, but the twisted b1tch just wouldn't entertain the idea that Scott Peterson didn't do it, and seemed ready to go Postal about the Robert Blake verdict. And her incessant focusing on "the baby" - I swear she reports this sh1t like it's a Women's Issue.
    Maybe she's hoping for a Lifetime MOTW, or her own talk show.

Don't even mention the little girl in Florida who went missing - damn she made it out like she was the only little girl left in the whole wide world. Yeah it sucks and it's tragic and I feel for the family, but damn, woman, other shit happened in the world today that was worse and affects millions more people - get out there and dig up news about something that matters to more people than that.

She's nuckin futs IMO.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Nancy Grace

She's definitely a carpet-munchin', man-hatin', future prez of NOW. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I think it's about time to declare war on all these cable TV and talk radio "journalists." If it's not Nancy Grace, the only alternatives are nutjobs like Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity. They've got way too much air time to fill, and not enough accountability for what they fill it with.

Not that network TV is much better. It's a damn shame that a straight talker like Dan Rather should so consistently come up third in the ratings, behind a James Bond wannabee and some dude with a speech impediment. The new "let's look at the back of Bob Schieffer's head" format on CBS is pathetically bad.
      please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

My wife is addicted to watching her every night.
        I find her rather amuzing, she's a barracuda, when she has
        an opinion, she sticks to her guns, I kind of like that
        about her.
        Oh oh , Hey when did start sitting down to Pee? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Who dis b1tch? What network?
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I saw her reporting on the Jackson case the other day. First and only time I've ever seen her and I wanted to reach through thr TV and choke her! Just the way she cuts people off and hears what she wants to hear.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

ya she was doing that last night with the Robert Blake case.
              She was cutting off some attorney that didn't agree with her. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Sounds like shes been taking lessons from Bill O'Reilly, (and the little wee people... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

Comment

what really matters at the moment is the fact that there may not be shamrock shakes in the dallas metroplex area.

(although i have no idea who the hell this person is, the media as a whole is retarded. turn the tv off)
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'd don't even know who she is..

but if you want ....I'll dickslap her !!!!

I'll just slap her repeatedly in the face with my pud until she starts acting nicer... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My favorite solution: watch as little TV as possible; play more guitar.

The only things I watch anymore are NFL football and Battlestar Galactica. Which means I'm down to about one hour of tv per week right now. Every now and then the wife snags me into watching something, but most stuff on TV seems to be talking heads ranting off at each other or those crappy reality shows.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

the bill z bub edition of nanny 911 has been born.
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

yeah, I rarely tune to Fox, but Reilly came on and after about 10 minutes I had to change the channel. I do not know why people even go on that show unless they are loaded for bear and ready to really argue their stand effectively. The guy interupts so many times, its like... what is the point of having someone to be part of commentary...unless it the intent you want them grilled in the hot seat.

I'm gonna miss Enterprise when the season ends but I agree, watch less TV, play more guitar.

Comment

Wow my friend told me Battlestar is an awesome show I should check it out
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I'd don't even know who she is..

but if you want ....I'll dickslap her !!!!

I'll just slap her repeatedly in the face with my pud until she starts acting nicer... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks Bill, you made my day
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X