• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: newborn

Congrats dude [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Cute kid ya got there

Comment

Congrats, man! We just had a second child a few weeks ago. Kids are great!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Thanks for the words everybody, and yeah kids are great. I would't trade mine for the world.

Comment

Oh yeah, and dark saga, I probably would have dressed him in some jackson apparrel, but my wife isn't as big of Jenna Jameson as I am [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Comment

I'm personally scared to have kids. If I ever have a girl and she gets to the dating age [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]. Time to buy a shotgun.

Comment

Like I said lucky me, 4 boys no girls. If I had a girl it would be my death and a horny young boys. I would take him out and become a familiar face on death row [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Comment

congrats on the new gunslinger paige. i have 24 nieces and nephews, plus i don't want to fukk up the planet by reproducing, so i have not. does billy have a brother "jimmy" by chance-lol

if i had a daughter, her first date would be when she turned forty years old, maybe.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X