X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in Furby HELL!!!! Helppppppppppppppppp

<font color="yellow"> OMG!!!

I'm gonna kill Mrs LPC!!!!!!!!1

Wonder woman bought 2 damn Furbies off of E-Bay and the little ratt-bastards are driving me crazy I tell you, crazy!!!!!!!!!

Krista thinks they are the coolest thing since canned beer and sliced bread!!!!!!

Guys...trust me...if your wives, girlfriends, mistresses, whatever say they want a Furbie, run in the other direction, fast!!!!!!!!!11

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh </font>

Re: I\'m in Furby HELL!!!! Helppppppppppppppppp

Throw them in the bathtub.
    My daughter had two of them (her grandparents GRAND idea), and luckily one day her brother thought they should take a bath. So in they went!
    They died. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Disclaimer: Don't throw them in with anyone in the tub though... not sure what would happen! Although, the FurbFuk will still die. Muahahaha!

Comment

Remote controls also trigger them, so keep them away from the TV.

Comment

I'm shocked to hear this, Sam! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] You always struck me as a Ferby kinda guy. You too Em..... minus the guy part. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Well, at least Krista didn't grow a '70s bush "furby". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Feed 'em to the dogs,they taste like chicken!!

Comment

what the fukk is a furby, it's sounds familiar, but i have a feeling i was more interested in how much drugs i had left whenever i heard about them. tie an M-80 to it sam, what's the problem?
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey Tommy...they are like those things from that movie with Phoebe Cates in it...Gremlins. The one where if they get fed after dark, they go evil on yo ass. Not good if you are on drugs.

Comment

Nice Spicoli. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey Sam, tell Krista that you are not allowed to have Furbies.
                  I dunno about the Marines, but in the USAF you're not allowed to have them because they will repeat sensitive information. That is totally true too! And yes, the Chair Force is big on their Flare and "I Love Me" Walls. Don't ask WHY any Airman would want to even have a furby. We have that "don't ask don't tell" rule, ya know. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Aim High,
                  Em

Comment

i'd smoke the furby if i was out skindork. no fear baby!!!
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I cannot help but laugh at this whole thread. I am so sorry. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Back when I was in Grade 7, Furbies were the hot new Christmas toy. This was Christmas 1995 if I remember correctly. Lots of kids received Furbies as Christmas gifts and brought them into school. They were naturally distracting the kids from their learning, so the teachers confiscated them and put them all into one big closet. The Furbies all started communicating with each other in the closet, feeding off each other like some sort of sinergy. Had to have been hilarious, all those stupid things talking and plotting with each other! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So LPC, don't throw those two Furbies together! Keep them in separate rooms. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Atommy, this is a Furby:

They respond to voice commands and a host of other stimuli. They can also communicate with each other through the special language that they speak.

Comment

Damn Priest, you know an awful lot about furbies...methinks perhaps you have a few? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I was afraid of that. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My cousin had one. I think she still has it, but took out the batteries, and it's now acting as a paperweight on her desk! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn dude, who would want one of those things? It looks like an abomination of God!

Comment

Wow, you guys are advanced. In my house, we are dealing with all these fukin toys that make noise. Cubes, pull things, animals, cars, mobils etc. My wife thinks its great, I am going bat sh!t.
                              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                              X