6-6-06 The Beast Movie Media Whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-6-06 The Beast Movie Media Whores

a Hollywood ploy and a premeptive strike to the Davinici Code being released on the big screen

http://www.thebeastmovie.com/

My main question is do people even know what 666 is?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: 6-6-06 The Beast Movie Media Whores

Its the number of the beast, silly. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Or Bill's area code. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

BTW, thats one crazy ass avatar you got goin there. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

....snoooooooooooooooooooooooze boring.

what the hell does the DaVinci code have to do with 666...???

Yeah the code...my Mother in law's , uncle's cousin's great great great great great grandma is the the daughter of Christ and Mary....

Fucking Hollywood...clueless bastards! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it appears on each of my paychecks as my Institutional Code.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

it is part my nick name here..

it's a number...in the book of revelations..the Maiden song intro quotes it right from the book basically..

I will celebrate 666 day next year...for the hell of it (pun intended).. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

and it is the Number of the Beast not Satan as many will say... Speaking of humor recall last year when teh Passion came out and in Gerogia all the tickets printed up with the prefix of 666 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] that was in my sister inlaws town...

The Davinci hoax and this movie are going to be fighting each other next summer filling peoples minds with interesting fluff which will make them think that they are indeed spiritual [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah Ron Howard just put out a movie and now you understand all the different sects no really you do
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the serial number on my Epi LPC. Seriously. Bad mojo? Should I sacrifice it?
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

sell your soul to it!

Comment

I'd sell my soul to it if it made me a better guitar player. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

666 is in my SSN...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                      X