Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else catch the Crue at the Garden.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else catch the Crue at the Garden.....

My buddy had an extra ticket so I said what the heck. I was never the biggest Crue fan, but they put on a bigger show than I expected (low expectations can yield surprising results I guess!).

No B.S. intro band. Only an hour late but they had beer!

Opened with Shout. Played 2 sets. First one was all old sh!t off the first 3 albums. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

They played all the usually crap except Smoking (which I really dont like anyway). They only flubbed a few IMHO (one of which being Helter - but hey, its really a beatles tune anyway so who care and they finished with Anarchy in the UK!).

Good time had by all (except the a-hole would got "sick" and was removed from the show [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Re: Anybody else catch the Crue at the Garden.....

who played guitar? Heard Mick wasn't on the road
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Mick is on the road playing, He'll play the whole tour
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I saw on vh1 this weekend that they are expected to earn 100 million for the tour.Yes One Hundred Million.I have to laugh when Tommy says he dont know if he'll make it the whole tour.Yeah right.For 25 million, traveling on seperate busses, they'll make it.Tommy needs it so He can support the goldigger.er...i mean pamela. For that kind of cash, you can look the other way very easily.

Comment

Yeah -Mick was there - he looked only slightly better than EVH at the distance I was at! (and maybe that was a strech cuz he wore a hat and did not move alot).

Comment

I wanted to go but had to give up some concerts cause there are too many comin round. Cool to hear they played a lotta old stuff. Are they still doin the stage setup with the nurses on the stripper's poles?

Comment

Not sure about the unifirm, but the pole chicks were there! And they had a ton of amature talent in the audience flashing for the big screen!

Comment

The show was great but I can't wait to see them AUG 17th at the Borgata hotel in Atlantic City. It should be even better in such a small venue.

Comment

Dude, you called it the Garden.

\m/
                  Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Dude, you called it the Garden.

\m/

[/ QUOTE ]

It's going to be hard not to call it the Fleet Center now .. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                    X