Lucifer and his prey... ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer and his prey... ;)

Most of you have seen my black cat, Lucifer. Well, now he's got a female companion, Savanna. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] She's gotta be about 10 pounds lighter than him, too! She's my aunt's cat, but I've been watching her for the past couple months until one of my cousins can take her.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Lucifer and his prey...

Awww... there may be little Luciferans clawing the sofas one of these days... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

No way... they're both fixed! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I should get the little fuckers declawed, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I never would have guessed you'd have that much pussy lying around.

Comment

Amazing, isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool cats. Do they get along? One of my 3 beats up on another one. Drives me nuts.

Comment

Actually, Lucifer loves Savanna, but she messes with him sometimes. I can't understand it... one minute she walks up to him and they're cheek to cheek sniffing each other, then a little while later she's running towards him and trying to swat at him. They can lay on the bed and sleep within a foot of each other, but she just gets very weird at times when he's minding his own business or just trying to be nice. I've had her for about 3 months now and she's still a little weird with him at times. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

hmmmmm......reminds me of my ex-wife
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

that's cute...

and I don't even like cats (well I don't hate them) ...well black cats are cool..especially ones named "Lucifer".. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

we've got a new black kitten in our home. Little psychopath!! just how I like 'em! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Actually, Lucifer loves Savanna, but she messes with him sometimes. I can't understand it... one minute she walks up to him and they're cheek to cheek sniffing each other, then a little while later she's running towards him and trying to swat at him. They can lay on the bed and sleep within a foot of each other, but she just gets very weird at times when he's minding his own business or just trying to be nice. I've had her for about 3 months now and she's still a little weird with him at times. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cats are weird... My old roommate had 3 cats and it was quite amusing to see them interact. Every cat has its own different personality and sometimes they just get pissed at each other and fight, which is really funny. One time I had my Godin out and ready to bring to practice and the case was sitting up (on its side) and all three cats were somehow intrigued by this so they started investigating it. One of them jumps on top of the case while another one lays down right next to it. Sure enough as the one standing on it starts moving around the case falls over and the cat laying down right next to it was in its falling path, looks up and then just (somehow) jumps about 6 feet forward and about 3 feet in the air from a laying down position. After the loud crash ensued the cats were jaded to the max and I just couldn't stop laughing.

Another time one of the cat's got caught in a grocery bag filled with two bags of candy (right around halloween) and he ran all around the apartment with the bag wrapped around him, the candy hitting the floor and walls freaking the crap out of him and every other cat. One did a 5 foot straight up verticle jump and clawed the wall while the other hid inside this box. The cat with the bag around it hid inside my roommate's desk and we had to pull him out; he was so scared that his heart was pounding really fast and he wouldn't stop shaking.

The crowning moment was when we were watching some movie and this quiet scene was going on and one of the characters said something and there was a long pause before the other one started laughing really hard. That bag cat freaked out so bad that it ran as fast as it could into the kitchen, slammed into the wall at full speed and knocked over its water and food dishes.

Man, animals are funny... Almost as funny as humans.

Comment

That's cool man. I had a black cat named Lucifer years ago.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] When one of ours was a kitten, he was trying to pick up this little wooden ball with a string on it. Trouble was, the other end of the string was attached to a wooden toy with wheels on it, so when he pulled the string, the thing rolled towards him.
                          That spooked him so he dropped the ball and ran and hid.
                          A couple of days later, he tried it again, and again the toy rolled towards him, but this time he made a break for it - with the ball [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Of course, the toy followed him hot on his heels, so he ran faster - through the living room into the kitchen into the dinig room under the table and then finally under a recliner - where he finally let go of the ball as the toy couldn't go under the chair and practically ripped his teeth out when the ball came loose [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have a Black Cat named Bob and my step-daughter brought a femal stray home, Bob has been attacking her. He's fixed but crazy.
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

LOL Cats can be nuts at times!! I got Lucifer back in Sept. '01, about a week or so after 9/11 happened. A girl I worked with found him in a bag, took him home, but she had two older cats that were beating the crap out of him and she didn't want to keep him. I took him, he was about 4 1/2 months old, and he's the only cat I've ever owned. He apparently was taken away from his mom too early and still had the nursing instinct... he still has it now, where he cuddles up with me sometimes while sleeping and sucks on my neck! Guess he hasn't figured out I don't have nipples on my neck. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The vet said sometimes cats grow out of it, sometimes they could do that for the rest of their lives. He's almost 4 years old now and still does it on and off. Oh well, I guess it comforts him. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] He really acts like a puppy a lot of the times, comes to me when I call him, and is very affectionate towards me and really won't adjust that well to other people if I'm not around. He constantly wants me to pick him up and give him attention, and he weighs close to 20 pounds now!
                              Savanna's adjusted around here and isn't hiding under the bed any longer, but she still sometimes gets a little weird. I don't plan on having her that long, but I don't think my one dumbass drug addict cousin is getting a place any time soon where he can take care of her. My aunt and one other cousin just moved to an apartment and have two cats already, and the one really doesn't like Savanna at all (they kept her in the bedroom by herself in their old house), their new apartment is too small to have another cat running around being terrorized, so that's why I have her now... and she's the one doing most of the terrorizing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X