Easter is around the corner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter is around the corner...

So may as well look for those hidden DVD Easter Eggs. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.hiddendvdeastereggs.com/index.html

Pretty extensive list at this site.

Re: Easter is around the corner...

Cool. Thanks for that! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I checked and saw some neat little eggs on the first season of South Park dvds. I can't figure out how to get the one for Spaceballs, though. I gotta go check some other dvds, too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I couldn't get the Spaceballs one either. Pressed play while the cow was in the crosshairs but it didn't do anything. Using enter starts the movie normally. I've got time I'll keep messing with it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The cow may have to be in a certain spot in the crosshairs (I hate when they nitpick stuff like that - as long as it's within the zone it oughta work, it shouldn't HAVE to be pixel-perfect).

I checked a few DVDs - some of the submissions REALLY piss me off. There's one for Final Fantasy: Spirits Within that says there's a clip of the models from the movie doing the Thriller dance routine (yawn), then down at the bottom of the listing it says to click here and here and then here to see "an extremely funny video sequence", and it's the Thriller thing that was mentioned earlier in the list.
        There was one for Heavy Metal:FAKK2 that said:
        "Bonus Clip:
        Access by selecting title 4 on your remote.This gives you a bonus scene with Lexington Steele and Danielle Rush"

[img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

That scene comes up during the normal play of the movie. Assholes. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I know what you mean Newc, some Easter Eggs are better than others. Unfortunately, anything that isn't listed as a feature or is hidden is considered an Easter Egg. In a lot of cases the DVD credits are considered an Egg. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X