Motorhead in NYC March 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorhead in NYC March 12th

Is anyone else here gonna be at BB King's in Manhattan to see Motorhead and Corrosion of Conformity next Saturday? I have seen Motorhead before, but am looking forward to seeing them again.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Motorhead in NYC March 12th

Ah dude...there are so many shows coming up I just had to cut that one. It sux, I wanted to see em too, but I've seen em with Iron Maiden @ MSG, so I'm not too pissed. If I've got some xtra $ I'll definatly go see em. Are you definatly going?

Comment

I would go to see COC! I have seen them a few times over the years and always enjoy them! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Irfaan, yes we are going. Got our tickets online so it is a sure thing.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I am going to see Vai in a few weeks at Town Hall... Wish I could go to MH.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I am going to see Vai in a few weeks at Town Hall... Wish I could go to MH.

[/ QUOTE ] Why can't you go? Come in to the city with us bro.
            Scott

Comment

Working...
            X