Nut talk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nut talk.

I am looking for a site or someone that I could get a Brass nut for my Schecter Avenger. Any of you out there know where I could get one?, or know someone who can cut/make one so I can use 10-56/12-70? I am sick of my strings killing my damn nuts. let the jokes begin. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: Nut talk.

I'm not familiar with the Avenger, but if it's a 1/8 or 3/16 nut like Gibsons or Fenders, Warmoth has them. You're still gonna need to file them and set them up though. I imagine any good tech could do that for you.

Comment

I thought this was about somethin' else..

well since its National Scrotum Awareness month and all...

damn... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No shit, National Scrotum Awareness? How appropriate, since I gotta get a sonogram on the boys this week...

Comment

try www.allparts.com

Prolly the biggest selection of nuts on the planet. There...was that ambiguous enough?....LOL!

Comment

...nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I thought I finally had a homeboy.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

thought there would alot more replies here due to the title.
              there's plenty of nuts here, and i'll cut one of mine in half and split it with you jimmy if you want. it's the least i could do.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thanks Tommy. A very kind gesture indeed...you must be a disciple of Brian. lol Yesterday I watched three Monty Python movies - a great slacker sunday.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

That guy's nuts... grab 'em. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Jimmy you can have my nuts...I don't want them anymore...really!!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I thought this was about somethin' else..

well since its National Scrotum Awareness month and all...

damn... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta tell the old lady that. She needs to show the boys as much attention this month as she does the ol purple helmet.
                      My Balls In Her Mouth.......
                      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Working...
                      X