My Icicles Bigger Than Yours :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Icicles Bigger Than Yours :P

I couldn't resist but to post this. I have been watching this thing grow for the past week. It just wont fall. I want to knock it down so bad.... I now must admit it has my curiosity peeked. I would like to see if it will reach the ground. It only has 2 feet to go. Which means it currently spans about 7 feet……. That is one BIG fricken icicle. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ok... Move on. I was just bored [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: My Icicles Bigger Than Yours :P

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... God bless southern livin'! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Watch the temperatures rise and turn that sucker into a puddle. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I can send you a chihuahua to set underneath that bad boy!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Only if you send some Texas water with it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Be sure to remind me of this during hurricane season. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Keith
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Damn, I have the urge to run right into it, lol.

Comment

when I was younger, outside of a movie store, there was an icecicle that was huge. My buddy kicked it, it fell on his leg and broke it, the movie store had to pay his medical bills.

I personally don't agree with it, if you're too retarded to know not to kick it, you deserve more than a broken leg.

oh, cool pic.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  when I was younger, outside of a movie store, there was an icecicle that was huge. My buddy kicked it, it fell on his leg and broke it, the movie store had to pay his medical bills.

I personally don't agree with it, if you're too retarded to know not to kick it, you deserve more than a broken leg.

oh, cool pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] There's one for the "Hey y'all, watch this..." files. Which reminds me, anyone ever heard the southern girl's mating call?
                  "Hey y'all, I'm druuuuuuuuunk!" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Spicoli,
                    Is that really the southern girl's mating call? Is it? I'm just wondering is all, I swear. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

And Ron, get yourself some Jersey water. It's way better than West Tex-ass water. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I zoomed in on your image and saw this.

Comment

is that a prehistoric doom rocker, frozen in ice?

encino man 2!!!!!
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

That´s just how we look like in Norway during winter [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Spicoli,
                            Is that really the southern girl's mating call? Is it? I'm just wondering is all, I swear. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I reckon. I always went runnin' to 'em when I heard it. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              That´s just how we look like in Norway during winter [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">LOL!! No fukkin sh!t!! I was in Norway for Battle Griffin in 99' (large NATO Exercise in Norway). We were there in the middle of winter living in tents (tents I tell you!!).

Cold doesn't begin to describe the Norweigian winter [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

The Norweigian regular Army is a trip. Dudes runnin through the woods with automatic weapons and coon-skin hats [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Very cool guys, but not quite right [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

On a good note, the Norwegian women are gorgeous [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] The ugly ones are strangled at birth or something or perhaps sent to the Convent [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Norway is a blast in the summer though. We went back the following summer to work out of the caves, and were staying in Trondeheim in a hotel. Those were good times!!

</font>

Comment

Working...
                              X