still loving.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still loving.......

This is bad, I'm still completely hung up on the girl I was with for three years(if you remember my previous post "my new ex" I can't seem to break it man.... We still do things as friends... sort of. I know somethings gotta happen, but I can't possibly just forget about her.... life is so hard...... but it could be worse. I just feel so shitty all the time, and to top it off, I don't presently have a car. I am looking for a good one as we speak.

Re: still loving.......

Man,don't hang out with her!If you have to forget about her you better not see her at all.It sucks,I know,but it's the only solution IMHO.And yes,I know how you feel like right now.Be strong enought to take your life in your hand again and go on.There are lots of cute chicks out there.

Comment

You gotta let her go bro. I was hung up on this chick so bad between '80-'83. We only hung out together, never had sex with her. We only made out once and my underwear got all gooey and shit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We are still friends to this day and seeing her don't faze me a bit. Once you find someone new, then you and your ex can hang like friends should and you won't have all these feelings. Sure, I think about what might have been, but I know now that it just wasn't in the cards for us to be together intimately.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

stop calling.
        stop hanging out.
        stop. stop. stop.

you're probably 3 good dates away from moving on. go get those dates.

i've noticed that a lot of guys date that one girl that you can't get past; it usually happens around 18-22. she's not it, and you must accept reality on reality's terms.

move on!
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          stop calling.
          stop hanging out.
          stop. stop. stop.

i've noticed that a lot of guys date that one girl that you can't get past; it usually happens around 18-22. she's not it, and you must accept reality on reality's terms.

move on!

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent advice. Take it to heart.
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Get another job or somethin to kill time so you don't have to see her. Doing that will also allow you to get that car your lookin for so. Use it and go on more dates. But either way stop hangin with her and it should get better. Good luck dude

Comment

hook up with her hottest friend. That will pretty much kill any chance you ever had of getting back with her.

No, seriously, my ex is my best friend and we hang out alot, and it makes it real tough to date other people because there is always an awkwardness. It also makes it tough when you do find someone new, because if you still hang out with your ex, the new girl will think you still want her, and if you stop hanging out with your ex to be with the new person, your ex will think you only wanted to hang out with her because you thought you could get somewhere with her. You end up looking like an a$$ either way. Plus, your ex will always be asking you if you really like the new girl, if you had sex, if you want to marry her, blah, blah, blah and that is really uncomfortable.

I'm not saying to totally ditch your ex, but don't be best friends with her and hang out all the time. ESPECIALLY DO NOT GET INTO THE HABIT OF SPENDING A DESIGNATED TIME THERE! Like, to watch your favorite TV show, or to go out partying on certain nights....you will never live it down if you stop in order to go out with someone else.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                stop calling.
                stop hanging out.
                stop. stop. stop.

move on!

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent advice. Take it to heart.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks! i was one of those guys and was hung up on a girl for a long, long time. it didn't keep me from dating other girls, but i shoulda let go much sooner than i did.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Been there done that, like sully said just stop, Take her # out of your phone, put evverything away that you guys shared and everything and just go oiut and have a good time, you'll end up witha few #s then a few dates and then you'l never think about her
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

my wife hates me as much as i love charvels. we have not talked since the day before thanksgiving. well, i talked, she yelled. i just do that to girls. i bring out the worst in them. i do attract the biggest psycho babes that roam this planet. i went out with a really nice girl once back in '95-'or '96. she went to church and everything. boy did i fukk that one up quickly too-lol
                    it's not the women , it's i who am not fit for a relationship. i'm fukkin' 12 years old for godsakes, what do they expect from me?
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I still miss my ex from over 10 years ago. Every now and then she just pops up in my mind and no matter how hard I try to forget it still has that little sting. It's the ones that get away that you really cared for, even though i'm married now, that come back to haunt you.

Comment

what blows my mind is the level of hate that she has for me. it's pretty damn high. i wish her nothing but good things, but i truly feel like she would be happy if i died in a slow fiery car crash or something. it's sad but so is marriage. at least for this guy. i gave her everything i had and then when i should have been strong, i fell apart and chose to do drugs when i shouldn't have. i've lost a few great women along the way, but now i am happy. there has never been anything wrong with freedom. ever. and i am going to take my freedom to the heights of the unreachable stars. it's gonna be a good summer people!!!!!
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I still miss my ex from over 10 years ago. Every now and then she just pops up in my mind and no matter how hard I try to forget it still has that little sting. It's the ones that get away that you really cared for, even though i'm married now, that come back to haunt you.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the love of God, man, don't let this lil' tidbit of info slip in general conversation or an argument with the Mrs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously though, cut all ties. Being friends afterwards never has nor never will work. Unless, of course, one of you turns out to be gay, ala Will and Grace. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Mhalsey I havent seen the girl for about 10 years, my wife knows all about her, they were friends once. Besides my wife is #1 in my book and she knows it [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              what blows my mind is the level of hate that she has for me. it's pretty damn high. i wish her nothing but good things, but i truly feel like she would be happy if i died in a slow fiery car crash or something. it's sad but so is marriage. at least for this guy. i gave her everything i had and then when i should have been strong, i fell apart and chose to do drugs when i shouldn't have. i've lost a few great women along the way, but now i am happy. there has never been anything wrong with freedom. ever. and i am going to take my freedom to the heights of the unreachable stars. it's gonna be a good summer people!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X