What games are you playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What games are you playing?

I played in the alpha and part of the beta for World of Warcraft, but I quit when I started playing guitar so I never bought the retail version. But I was off of work this whole week so I went out Monday and bought the game. It's pretty cool and doesn't require an insane amount of time like EverQuest.

I play a mage on a server called Eldre'Thalas and his name is....

Yngwie

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Thief 3 (in the Insane Asylum/Orphanage and keep turning the game off cuz it's too spooky [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

Real good? How does it compare to the Silent Hill series and other spookers?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not gory-spooky or monster-spooky, but the overall atmosphere - wierd noises, sounds like a baby crying, muffled voices, and you walk through one room that has an electric light (can't shoot those out) and your shadow does some freaky sh1t on the wall really fast [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I ran and hid in a dark corner, saved, and went the hell outside for a smoke [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        SWAT 3 is that old already? Man, I played the ARSE off that demo when it came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I remember playing SWAT 3 on my old Pentium 550MHz, way back when I was only 17, so it's a pretty old game indeed! Several versions of it came out after 2000 that included added missions, weapons, bug fixes, etc., so I upgraded when I started playing this game again a year ago.

Hell, I'm still playing old games on my Super Nintendo sometimes. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ Newc. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Super Nintendo rocks!

I've been playing Virtua Fighter 4 a lot the past couple days. Great game.

Comment

Resident Evil 4
            Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
            Halo 2

Comment

On PS2 Star Wars Battle Front,
              on Pc Just finished Star Wars Jedi Academy
              & as always I've been an Evercrack user for just over 2 years now.
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

GT-4.... Got it today and it's pretty cool.

Comment

Normally: Unreal Tournament 2004.

Today I bought World of Warcraft. But they (futureshop) sold me an european french version. And its not compatible with the noth american servers and i cant even pay for my account. As usual they dont want to refund me. For christ sakes... will I have to go there with a baseball bat? They sold me something that I cant use and since I opened the package, it cant be refundable... come on... I had to install it... I could'nt even use the cd key since it's not compatible...

I'm waiting for the manager's call [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

i'm playing Park the Pink Mustang in the Blonde Alley.
                    it's really fun and it does not use any electricity, unless i park too fast and the relief pitcher pickle has to come in and save the day-lol
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                    X