St Louis JCFr's (time sensitive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Louis JCFr's (time sensitive)

They just annouced the Crue here for August 9th at UMB. I've got 3rd row VIP season tickets and part of that deal is the ability to buy additional tickets (up to 4 I think ) before they go on sale, they tell me they're within the first 12 rows, so....

With that said, Who wants em? I think pricing is like $78 each... And due now, as I have to pay when I order.

First come, first serve...

Pat

Re: St Louis JCFr\'s (time sensitive)

I've got my Fronts for Seattle [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'll probably pass. I saw them on their first reunion tour before Tommy Lee left. Plus, with Mick not being there, it just wouldn't seem the same.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I must've missed this.... Who is filling in for Mick?

Comment

Word on the street is Dave Navarro.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Travis.

Comment

micks there dudes
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                They just annouced the Crue here for August 9th at UMB. I've got 3rd row VIP season tickets and part of that deal is the ability to buy additional tickets (up to 4 I think ) before they go on sale, they tell me they're within the first 12 rows, so....

With that said, Who wants em? I think pricing is like $78 each... And due now, as I have to pay when I order.

First come, first serve...

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Pat, thats $174 for me and Mommy just to get out of the house, not counting all of the Vodka-tonics it would take to get my head right.... I've seen Da Crue 4-times already.

Thanks for the offer anyway!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Adrian
                All hail the 'King'
                R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Well, it's just a rumor. I guess I should have put that in the previous post.

Comment

Well, from all indications I get, Mick will be there... But what do I know [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Sorry Adrian, I don't price em bro.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I just looked at the dates for Sturgis this year... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] This thing is on Tuesday night, right in the middle of Bike week... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] WTF?

Oh well, we'll see what happens closer to the show, I never know if I'm going to Sturgis until the week before anyway, so we'll see...

Anyway, I got 4 extra seats, so when they're gone, they're gone.

Pat

Comment

what are the dates pat? maybe i can talk the missus into a trip.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Dates? For Crue? Tuesday 8-9-05 6pm, wonder why the early start [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Pat, I'll buy 2 of them. Let me know how you want to be paid. I can swing by your house tomorrow if you want.
                          Tom

Comment

2 gone...

Pat

Comment

Working...
                            X