Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in a JCF Fantasy Baseball league??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in a JCF Fantasy Baseball league??

Football was fun the past few years, My league has disbanded that I've dominated since I was 15 so I need my fix. Say your interested and I'll gather info for us tonight
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Any interest in a JCF Fantasy Baseball league??

Possibly depends on how it is setup... Problem with baseball just so much work compared to football
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

sorry guys, can't handle all the computer time, especially in summer. rather spend time in the box on the sand than in the house.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

You have to be into baseball everyday to come out ahead. We had weekly line up changes in my last league, trades, exc

4 SP
        1 Releiver
        1 Catcher
        1 1st
        1 2nd
        1 3rd
        1 ss
        3 Of
        1 DH

We had 12 guys for 100 bucks we had monthley prizes of $50 with winner taking 500, 2nd taking 200 3rd taking 100

Comment

I've also only have lossed 1 time in 7 years

Comment

i'm into baseball everyday, but not fantasy. too much work. summer in huntington beach is a wonderland.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

It's tough doing everyday, I lost in 2003, the 1st year I was 21, To much Box, booze and blow in that summer [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I played one year and I won but it was really only because I was the one putting the work in... I think I am with Tommy too much work for a teh summer
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                X