X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tripp Eisen of StaticX locked up?

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

3. Great scene in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest where Jack Nicholson is talking

[/ QUOTE ]

"She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what's being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko. But no more, no less, that's it."

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it! Fukk I butchered it didn't I...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Tom, you're actually talking about 2 different incidents. He did the NJ one in January, but in between doing that and getting arrested for that one he was caught sleeping in a car in Orange County, CA with ANOTHER underage girl.
      He was released on $100,000 bond for that one and then was arrested on the NJ charge.

[/ QUOTE ]
      ahh ok, thanks, I just read snipets of the articles. There were quite a few of them on Blabbermouth but they did not have the report of charges up anymore which was what I wanted to see most of all.

Comment

OK...This is sick cop humor...but you may have heard this befor ..if not ...do NOT drink anything as you read this...for it may make you spray your beverage thru your nose.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What is the worst thing about eating bald pussy..

...putting the diaper back on.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the humanity!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What's the worst thing about eating a vegetable?

Lifting her back into the wheelchair.

Comment

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Eh, fuck it, I might as well quote a couple things I heard growing up.

"If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me!"

"If there's grass on the field, play ball!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

One more:
              "Old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher."

Hey, I didn't write it; just quoting.[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Sheesh Joe! I was trying not to ID you man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                I know you weren't. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] My comment was more towards Drip who seemed to think I was some kind of pedo for thinking the way I do. I'd also feel kind of strange at my age trying to pick up a girl who was 21... I think the age gap is a little too much; although, it's not really that much of a big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't being serious. But I figured you knew that. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I wasn't being serious. But I figured you knew that. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Yes, I know you weren't. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X