Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tripp Eisen of StaticX locked up?

I say fuggum...literally!!!

I wasn't a Static X fan anywhoo...fuggums!!!!

When Jeff Loomis gets arrested for "Rape" ...then I'll have a friggin' tizzy...but I think he has a few brain cells to know better..

all human pollution should at least be locked up...out there breathing all MY fucking air..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The comments are hilarious! Check this out regarding Sayreville, NJ: "For those outside N.J., Sayerville is
      white trash land of Bon Jovi. Lots of acid wash jeans and Nascar fans."

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      LOL I've only been living in Sayreville for 6 years, but I did wear acid washed jeans in the '80s! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] I never did like Nascar, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I grew up in South Amboy, which is a one-square mile town right outside of Sayreville. There used to be a sign, right by the local Dunkin' Donuts that is on the border of both towns, that read "Welcome to Sayreville... the boyhood home of Jon Bon Jovi". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I read that the girl was 14, which means she can't legally consent. He is 39 and this is the second time this month he's been arrested after fukking a young chick in a car. Pretending to be a guy pretending to be himself is a weird pickup ploy.

If he's guilty he deserves whatever he gets in prison; child molesters don't do well in prison.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

She's 14!!!...that is "Rape"...plain and simple!!

he's goin' bye bye if convicted !!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, you are an x-street cop. Isn't the internet and kidnapping part of his crime Federal? If that is the case and he is convicted, he may do Federal time before he serves time in my jail for the child rape. We will probably end up with him eventually, and I can assure you he will get the same treatment the rest of the kid touchers get. His rock star "status" will mean nothing in jail.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

His new prison name will be Lipp Reisen! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Believe me, he'll earn it!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149...headlines=true

Static-X guitarist Tripp Eisen is in police custody in California after being arrested by authorities in two states on charges that include kidnapping, sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child. The charges stem from two separate

incidents involving sexual relations with minors.

On February 10, Eisen, whose real name is Tod Rex Salvador, was arrested on one felony count of crimes against children. Authorities from the Orange County (California) Sheriff's Department found the 39-year-old musician sleeping in a parked car with an underage female with whom he'd just had sexual intercourse, according to Bergen, New Jersey's The Record. Eisen was taken into custody and released on $100,000 bail several hours later.

On February 24, Eisen was arrested again — on charges of kidnapping, aggravated sexual assault, luring to entice a minor through the Internet and endangering the welfare of a child — on a fugitive warrant by two detectives who had flown in from New Jersey. According to New Jersey State Police officer Kevin Rehmann, the guitarist, a former resident of the state, allegedly had sex with a 14-year-old Sayreville girl he had met through "Find-a-Freek," an online singles community offered on Fetischmusic.com.

Rehmann said that Eisen began exchanging e-mails with the girl in October, and then arranged to meet her at a New Jersey shopping center on January 7. Eisen then drove to the mall from Pennsylvania, where he was visiting family, and he and the girl drove around in his truck before having "consensual" sex. Police became aware of the assault after the victim's mother reported the incident to local authorities.

Eisen's Fetischmusic.com handle was "groveryodadata." On the guitarist's profile, he said he was a Republican, boasted of holding a Ph.D., and expressed interest in meeting people of all educational levels, including "elementary" school. According to Rehmann, Eisen also claimed to be a 31-year-old fan of Static-X who dressed like Eisen. His last login was on February 23, the night before he was arrested.

If convicted, Eisen could face up to 30 years in prison on the kidnapping charge alone.

Eisen has been in police custody since his February 24 arrest, but was scheduled to appear in Central Justice Center Court in Santa Ana, California, on Monday afternoon (February 28). It's expected the guitarist will remain in police custody in California until he's cleared for extradition to New Jersey.

A statement released by Static-X on Monday read in part, "Static-X has parted ways with guitarist Tripp Eisen, effective immediately. Tripp is currently dealing with personal issues that prohibit him from being able to fulfill his commitment to the band. No replacement has yet been chosen. Static-X is in the studio putting the finishing touches on its fourth Warner Bros. album, scheduled to be released in May. The band will tour this summer in support of the record."

Eisen's attorney, Mark Werksman, expressed confidence that his client's "name will be cleared."

Comment

I like Static X myself, but I don't think Eisen ever added anything to the band. They were actually better before he replaced their old guitar player. Good riddance kiddie toucher!
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

which one was he...the dredlock guy or the lead singer?

Comment

Dreadlock guy.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

5'10" + 160lbs + dreads and makeup = Prison Bitch
                        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          ...A statement released by Static-X on Monday read in part, "Static-X has parted ways with guitarist Tripp Eisen, effective immediately. Tripp is currently dealing with personal issues that prohibit him from being able to fulfill his commitment to the band. No replacement has yet been chosen. Static-X is in the studio putting the finishing touches on its fourth Warner Bros. album, scheduled to be released in May. The band will tour this summer in support of the record."

[/ QUOTE ]

Niiiiiiiice. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Obviously, their entire statement is not printed here but let's make sure we get in the plug for the new album and tour. Fokkers! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] Where's the solicitation to buy a frikkin t-shirt? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Pretending to be a guy pretending to be himself is a weird pickup ploy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he couldn't reveal who he was really, and it's very possible that a 14-year-old would recognize him. Hitting on children is a pretty stupid thing to do, but I'd say that was a fairly smart cover-up tactic.
                            please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I kinda feel sorry for the guys who get hit on statutory charges for doing 16- and 17-year olds, since the maturity difference between that and 18 isn't much, but wow, a 14-year old...that's gettin' into icky pedophile territory there... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Of course, I might feel differently about the 16/17-year old thing if it was *my* daughter...

This guy's got some serious problems ahead of him.

Comment

he's just a piece of fuckin' shit...fuck him and fuck Static fuckin' X...they are throw backs to the days of "NU" crap....just like the fuggin' Korn in my shit!

Fuggum....fuck everything there is to fuck about them...

in all their asses..

and I say this with all due respect..with all the sincerity in my warm heart! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X