What are you doing tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing tonight?

I am about to go to the store and buy beer. I will then come home put on some sweats and sit in front of the TV watching the Busch Series race, drinking beer and scratching myself. I may also play some guitar. Now I know some of you ladies might be getting excited at the description of my evening, but please remember that I am married, but If you are of legal consenting age and have a hot female friend, I am available for threesomes.

So what are you guys doing?
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: What are you doing tonight?

Going to the inlaws.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I am about to go to the store and buy beer. I will then come home put on some sweats and sit in front of the TV watching the Busch Series race, drinking beer and scratching myself. I may also play some guitar. Now I know some of you ladies might be getting excited at the description of my evening, but please remember that I am married, but If you are of legal consenting age and have a hot female friend, I am available for threesomes.

So what are you guys doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">As I have had a very crappy day, I also will be part-taking in the beer and relaxed evening as well! And, yes, ladies, I'm also married, sorry...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I am staying home , just killing time.

Sometimes life feels more like a sentence than a life..

Tonight I will eat pills , smoke dope and watch movies with my son ..of course I will smoke when he's busy in the shower or something...you must be high and responsible...wouldn't want him to think I'm "high"..

My wife has to get up at 3 am...so on Saturday nights...Me and Vinny listen to metal or watch TV...just trying to amuse ourselves..

we rented the last UFC (Ultimate fighting championship) dvds...so we'll watch those...

we love watching that stuff..

Vinny says I look like a bald Tank Abbott....I can see where he thinks that I guess...but I still have teeth...well a few more than Tank. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat

Comment

If evrything goes right here's the order

Dinner
            Drink
            Shoot Pool
            Drink
            Pick up Chick
            Drink
            Drink
            Take Chick Home
            Drink
            Shocker
            Drink
            Sleep
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

wow...Pat has a better idea!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the advice Pat.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Workin my 14 hour shift until 9:30pm
                get home...make a coffee...roll one while it's brewin...smoke up and play my acoustic.
                Get some sleep because i'm up @ 5:30 to do it all over again...
                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Not a damned thing. Got a few beers in the fridge gettin cold and playing Resident Evil 4. Just one of those weekends...No one's round

Comment

Have you got your package yet Irfaan?? Tim got his yesterday
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Nope, but I think the mail's a little slow here for some reason these past few weeks. I've been getting my packages kinda late. I expect it should arrive monday the latest if other guys already got theirs. Thanks

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Going to the inlaws

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, Tekky, same thing, only I'm hosting a dinner at my house. Countdown starts in............5 minutes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Midnight and 3AM-ish feedings. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Drinking Vodka-Tonics, watching the race, playing some fiddle, beating the little lady to death with the vain laden meat pipe!!!!
                            All hail the 'King'
                            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Going to my favorite Mexican Food joint and slamming margaritas. Same thing every Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                              X