Velvet Revolver VIP PASSES ARE THEY WORTH IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velvet Revolver VIP PASSES ARE THEY WORTH IT

I would like to know if anyone has delt with I LOVE ALL ACCESS for tickets before. Is it worth the 275.00 per ticket? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Velvet Revolver VIP PASSES ARE THEY WORTH IT

Pat would you like to take this question....
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I don't have any experience with the VIP tickets before, but i did see VR, and it was awesome!

Comment

I saw VR a couple months ago and I was disappointed with the show...definitely not even on my top 30 list. They sound was horrible in there too....
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

I did the 5 star with Van Halen 3 times during their tour. I had a blast, the preshows had a finger food/ sandwich buffet, open bar (free beer), their were raffles and generally just a good time. You go to soundcheck which was awesome, interacting with the band hearing them play stuff they would never play in concert (for Van Halen the best was Drop Dead Legs), backstage tour. It's just a fun time. I'm really thinking of doing it for Anaheim.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

F%#$ I love all access... They just screwed me on Sammy tickets, plus one of the shows I went to with 5 star was a bomb, totally disorganized, no alcohol as promised, sh!tty food, like a big, stale Sub or some crap, very limited swag and giveaways, like 5 things for 100 people, pick a number sort of thing. The first one was great (VH) but that was probably due to how big of a fan I am of VH, but I will never give them a dime of my cash again... ( Plus my company just bought VIP 3rd row center season tickets to UMB in St. Louis, [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )

Anyway, I'm on the fence, but right now, I'm very bitter after the Sammy Fiasco a couple weeks ago. I just haven't had time to spread my cheer yet... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I don't know Dave, depends on the show and how big of a fan you are, but personally, not me, not today anyway...

Pat

Comment

I did the 5 star thing for VH and it was the coolest thing I've done as far as concerts go, but with the problems Pat has had, I don't think I'll use them.

I'm waiting to see how the Crue VIP is, Since I've already met the cure a couple of times, I'm just going to do the Gold tickets for $200 each insted of $400 each for Diamond.
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
              X