Hummer baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hummer baby!

In a nut shell: A chick gave a dude a hummer. Impregnated herself without him knowing. Then sued him for child support and was awarded $800 a month.

BLOW BABY
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Re: Hummer baby!

i think i need to rewind to 1986, this world is really just a little too out of control for even the likes of me.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The only way tragedies like this can be prevented is if all women swallowed! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm so glad my ex swallowed.

Comment

great , now we have to ask the girl are you giving mre a hummer, (the regular kind) or a "b"ummer? (the kind that produces babies)

Comment

She could still deceive you that way... which is why you gotta see her swallow it all! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

wow, i absolutely had no idea THAT was what a Hummer was...i thought she gave him the ridiculously impractical SUV...

Comment

no, the suv gave the guy the hummer-
                headline- "sneaky underhanded vagina gives hummer to unsuspecting man"

Comment

LMAO!!!!! That's fukkin' funny!!

This is a good example of why you pull it out of her mouth and give her a facial. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    LMAO!!!!! That's fukkin' funny!!

This is a good example of why you pull it out of her mouth and give her a facial. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen, brother. A-****-men.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      i think i need to rewind to 1986, this world is really just a little too out of control for even the likes of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you, Tommy. When's the bus leave? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This is one of my biggest pet peeves with our country... frivolous law suits. *cough... hot coffee... cough*
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

After she was done he should've throat punched her to make sure she swallowed.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

wow, throat punching...reminds me of the time when my buddy joked around constantly about "donkey punching"...weird shit dudes...

by the way, i think there's an organization, perhaps its the very BAR association, that gives an award for the most frivolous lawsuit...they named it after the woman who sued mcdonalds for the hot coffee...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            After she was done he should've throat punched her to make sure she swallowed

[/ QUOTE ]

I just envisioned that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Like slapping someone on the back when they have a marble or something in their mouth, then watch involutarily gulp. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Man...this world is **** up. A; she shouldn't have "deceitfully taken his sauce, got pregnant, without his knowledge.

At what point do you think some Dr, bitch is giving me a hummer/handy, and in a bit I may have a kid.

What the **** has this world come to, I swear to something.

Comment

Working...
                              X