Ebay Being Sued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ebay Being Sued

the peoples tax dollars pay for all kinds of peoples paychecks. firemen, cops, toll booth workers, employees of the state, govt. , etc. etc. etc.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Ebay still owes me 40 bucks-I paid my fees with paypal and then they hit my bank account-supposedly they were going to pay me-haven't seen it yet and the bank won't do anything becuase it was ok'd(by signing up)-so basically they can take anything they want out of your account

So basically I understand Pat-**** ebay- it doesn't cost us shit cause its a civil matter and one of the parties will pay heavy court costs-you don't go to court on the dollars of the US government, courts are money making machines-where do you think county budgets come from?

Comment

Did you get on the phone with them? I had a feeling that if I paid manually their automatic-pay system would still get me, so I've just let them take it from my bank account and not tried to manually pay. I'd call them via phone, email doesn't work too well.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

PayPal is pretty good at listening if you have to call them. Ebay... I doubt that would do anything worthwhile.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I'm bothered by eBay. Their fee's keep going up, BUT they keep selling more items, and have gotten more hits than ever.

Now, I understand that you need better servers and shit, but if you're bringing in more revenue, you don't need to raise our costs. What do they do? Raise our costs. I understand, that I don't have to use eBay, but they kind of have the monopoly on the online auction market (yeah, there are others, but show me a **** place where shit moves as fast, and that as many people know of).

Comment

This was their master plan from the beginning. Freakin' brilliant.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I'm bothered by eBay. Their fee's keep going up, BUT they keep selling more items, and have gotten more hits than ever.

Now, I understand that you need better servers and shit, but if you're bringing in more revenue, you don't need to raise our costs. What do they do? Raise our costs. I understand, that I don't have to use eBay, but they kind of have the monopoly on the online auction market (yeah, there are others, but show me a **** place where shit moves as fast, and that as many people know of).

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to capitalism, friend [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X