I'm in a Tattoo funk... Give me Idea's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in a Tattoo funk... Give me Idea's

I've got 14 tattoos right now, and I want to start finishing off my arms but I just can't think of anything that makes me go"whoa I want that on my arm for the rest of my life"I've got the skulls, Dragons, Flame tattoos, stars already covered. I've had a bullseye on my right forearm for the past 3 years and I never noticed dime had on too on his right forearm with a skull in the middle, I was thinking of doing that but I already have a skull on my left forearm. Any idea's people??
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: I\'m in a Tattoo funk... Give me Idea\'s

2 words....huge tits.

Comment

I was thinking a a tattoo of Animale from the Muppets would be cool, He was the reason I started playing drums when I was 3

Comment

How about this...be a rebel and DON'T get a freakin' tattoo! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

its funny that my dad is a tattoo artist and im 20 and still havent gotten one because we are both lazy. ive given him many ideas to draw out and he gets sidetracked with stuff(building a guitar right now) and i never really get on him about it.

chris

Comment

Not too many places you can go that have a post title "I'm in a Tattoo funk... Give me Idea's" - that's pretty damn funny.

Hey Donny, get a tatoo of me.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

get a butt shaped tattoo of a butt...on your butt.

i like lance's idea best. you can never go wrong with huge tits.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

how about a flesh color one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tatoos are becomming way too trendy these days, what are you gonna do when they aren't cool anymore lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Pierce your nipples, your nose, eyebrow and have chain join them all togther [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I got a tat in 1982 before they were cool.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

You've got fourteen? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] If you're bored, read a book, you don't need any more tattoos. I have nine and wish six of them would disappear.

Lance is on the right track though, if you can't be dissuaded. Large breasts are always a winner.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I've been getting tattoos since I was 18, and I'm kinda stuck with having a bunch of them. I got 3 right when I turned 18, My Mayhem, My MOtley Crue, and My Braves Tattoos. I defentley did not do it just to look cool, I expected to be in Motley Crue at this point [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I did the same thing as you. I had all but one of my tattoos done in the same three month period....went a little loco for a few months. Oh well, they remind me of a pretty wild(fun) time in my life.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I love all mine, I have no regrets about any of them other than maybe placement but I can deal with that, I was also thinking of drawing a mock up cartoon guitar guy like Mick Mars has, but then I have a few to many Crue Like Tattoos since I have the Mayhem, the Crue one and Stars on my wrist just like Tommy, and I also have the Big lightning bolt on my left arm like Randy Castillo. and I have the Screams Album cover too, I'm just a little to Motley Influenced

Comment

The Reverend Horton Heat has a pretty cool one on his arm that I have always liked. It's kind of a 50's bebop looking silhouette of a lady...it's neat.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            get a butt shaped tattoo of a butt...on your butt.

i like lance's idea best. you can never go wrong with huge tits.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a better idea. Get a tattoo of your self on yourself, but taller. (I stole that from Steven Wright)
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Get them all removed

you'll thank me later....way later!

I promise you sir.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X