FREE SHIPPING Through the JCF Shipping Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE SHIPPING Through the JCF Shipping Network

Sounds cool to me. There are many JCF members in NJ so it could go through quickly if we all "passed the baton" so to speak in the same day.

Comment

hey I'm down with that this would come in handy if you need to send out equipment Heads,ect--to be modded at Voodoo in Ithaca,New York if you live in Mass "hint hint"
      www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

it's a really cool idea, i think the east coast within itself and to the midwest would be a fairly solid and doable thing, but i think the board breaks up a little bit after that.
        badseed davey would have a tough time getting an axe to california from colorado. we need a jcf geographical map
        drawn out to see if there is a flow all the way from everybody elses house to mine-lol
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I think it's an awesome idea. As far as not opening cases though, I think perhaps a compromise. Opening the case, and looking is cool, but NO TOUCHIE!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I feel sorry for the JCF'r in Hawaii unless he owns a sailboat or cruiser.

I'd be game for this.

Comment

now that is a killer idea [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              hell i'm in [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

This is what happens when people are bored at work .. I get to ship a guitar AND put UPS out of the guitar business... too funny
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

and after a while, this will branch out to other guitar enthusiast boards....making it larger, and larger, eventually it will be a major player in the shipping market [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Look out Fedex, UPS,and DHL, there is a NEW kid on the block!!! and it actually cares about its cargo!!!

How are these for slogans?

"JCF- when it absolutely, positivily, has to get there in one piece"

"JCF-Moving at the speed of 80's metal"

"JCF- What can Brown sound do for you?"
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    <font color="aqua">you guys are insane if you think you're getting your dickbeaters on any of my guitars! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] DickbeaterS? I only use one hand! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think I remember something about Toejam saying he switches hands to make it feel like a stranger... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] "Dickbeaters" applies in that case. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

there's only one name it could be called. combine fed ex and ups and you got "JCF-FED UP"
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

so who wants to help me get my head to NY [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and this tread should be a sticky so it doesn't get buried
                        www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

I like it Tommy, good name. so which slogan fits best?
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I will deliver things to Jeremy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I only see one problem. Is my Suburban large enough to transport BIG RED?
                              "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                DickbeaterS? I only use one hand! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, they say that more than a handful is a waste. But I think some guy with a small breasted significant other said that about boobs. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

But if you don't have much to hold onto, one hand would be sufficient [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X