No announcement yet.

Newc! Our newest I Have No Life Member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newc! Our newest I Have No Life Member!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I just checked to see who was NUMBER SIX, just to keep with the Prisoner theme. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's lerxstcat. I'm not far behind at #7. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Wow, how is it that Bill Z Bub has more posts than I do, and he doesn't even talk about guitars 97% of the time? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

priest,
      where do you check the numbers?
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Atommy:

1.) Go near the top of the forum under the Matt's Music banner, and click on the white text that says "User List".

2.) A new page will show up, and click on the column heading labelled "Total Posts".

3.) The JCFers are now listed according to the number of posts they have, starting with the members with the least amount of posts. Click on "Total Posts" again to arrange the list in decending order. And there you go! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

you're a brilliant young lad i must say.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Just think Newc. Thats 1 post for every stud you nailed into that Halford Tribute guitar.

Comment

Heh. I just hit 13,000! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey cool! I'm in 59th place.... I got a long way to go and I don't even post here much anymore... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

JG - Actually, that's one post for every hammer blow it took to get those studs into the Warrior [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Toe - Man, you really really really need a therapist [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't need no stinkin' therapist! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmm, I just noticed Newc's location says "Right behind you". He's right behind Toejam in his number of posts. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Then maybe I should change it to "Right Behind Toe", but either that would be taken WAAAAAAY the wrong way, or RacerX would think I mispelled "you" and try to correct me on it [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          10k post are not natural

[/ QUOTE ]

Dayyum, that's a nice rack there in the background! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Newc, stop poking me with that thing! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

congrats i think, matt..

damn.. im not even gold yet, and ive been here awhile..

Comment

Actually, the EZBoard totals aren't in here... Congrats on your 18,xxxth post Newc! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X