• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEVERMORE studio footage.

http://www.andysneap.com/nevermore.mov

sounds pretty sweet to me.

Re: NEVERMORE studio footage.

Just stumbled across it also. Sounds like the new album's gonna be sick. I like the jazzy bass starting with the drums before it goes straight into the metal.

Comment

that's sounding GOOOOOD. Some very cool stuff on there. But I was holding out for Loomis to tear off a lead....
      Hail yesterday

Comment

yeah, it's great....but what do you expect?? jeff loomis simply cannot write a bad song [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and steve is great, too.

Comment

You guys won't be disappointed. One of my bandmates takes lessons from Jeff every once in a while (and he's taken one or two from Steve too) and Jeff showed him some of the stuff from the new CD and he said simply "It was f--king amazing." He also said that a lot of the material was thrashy like "Politics Of Ecstasy" era stuff. Jeff and Steve both are the riff masters.

Comment

Man I can't wait! With someone as great as Steve who can stand toe to toe with Jeff it'll be intence! Oh, and I'm jealous of his BC Rich Ignitor!
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Oh, I´m EXITED now. Can´t wait..
              [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Someone grown up playing a Rhoads sitting down I guess... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

he, check this out. jeff is NOT using his Triple XXX, but a mesa rectifier (2 channels, either a dual or a triple....i bet it's a triple, but i can't see for sure) as well as a KRANK amp....yes...he ditched his XXX for a KRANK....i still can't believe it. check this quote out:

[ QUOTE ]
                and here's Loomis with a few choice amps, we've gone for the Boogie and Krank both through the Boogie cab.

[/ QUOTE ]

look at this pic

i can see an old single channel vertical input jcm800 2203/4, a peavey 5150 I, the triple xxx, some unknown krank amp and the rectifier, with the last two amps being plugged in. it seems like there is some type of stompbox in front (or well, actually it's above the amp ^^) of the krank....the yellow one.....looks a bit like a mxr distortion pedal like the one randy rhoads used to use???

Comment

In the video you can see him using a Triple XXX.

Those are probably Sneap's selection of amps. My bet is the experimented what they could get the best recorded tone with. I think the Krank is the same model as Mike Ammot was using on the Headbangers Ball tour.

The Mesa looks like it has "triple" above the "rectifier"

Pedal on top is a Maxon OD820, I think, which is Sneap's favorite pedal.

Comment

Actually, the Krank looks like a Revolution 100

Comment

Working...
                    X