Baby Shredder #2 arrives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Shredder #2 arrives!

Erin Nicole was born just before noon today, Tuesday February 22nd. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] 7 lbs, 9 oz. and 20.5 inches. Mother and baby are doing fine. ...Daddy is in shock and amazement, as usual. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

For those who may have never experienced the birth of a child, let me just say (...again, since it's my 2nd [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ) that it is the single greatest - and most humbling - thing a human being can ever experience. Bar none. It is a true blessing, and I will be on a high for months to come. ...Despite all of the sleep I'm about to lose. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

To my wonderful wife, who I love so much, a much deserved [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] . And here's a pic of the little one.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Baby Shredder #2 arrives!

Congrats Dude.....She's a Keeper! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!!
      Your right there is nothing like meeting your newborn for the first time. A truly magical moment.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Nice job there Shredder!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Humbling it is!! I cried hard at the births of all of my kids. Congrats to you and "Mommy" [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Best Wishes,

Adrian
          All hail the 'King'
          R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

For those who may have never experienced the birth of a child, let me just say (...again, since it's my 2nd [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ) that it is the single greatest - and most humbling - thing a human being can ever experience. Bar none. It is a true blessing,

[/ QUOTE ]

There is absolutely NOTHING comparable to the awesomeness of the birth of your own child! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

A big WELCOME to sweet, adorable Erin Nicole! She is so cute...aww [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
            Congratulations, Shredder, to you and your amazing wife and family. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

cool beans congrats.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Yeah, nothing like having a child. An awesome experience.

I guess I'm done with that, but sorta wish I could have another.

Major Congrats!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Shredder! My second will be here in about 2 months and we can't wait. Spending a lot of time getting the baby's room ready. I watched my 9 year old daughter enter this world and the doctor said that I could catch this one if there are no complications. God Bless our kids!

Comment

Congratulations, and best wishes to your family! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Very cute kid ya got there. Congrats dude [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Irf -

Comment

That is awesome! Congrats to you and the Mrs. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Start building up your gun collection for when the boys start calling...
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

Congrats to you & your wife my friend!!Great to hear everyone's happy & healthy!!Much coolness!!

Comment

Working...
                              X