Are we done whinning Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we done whinning Red Sox

[img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] Is it enough yet or is some other whinny Red Sox player gonna come out and say another stupid thing.

Varitek, ok, he had a beef w/Alex, maybe even Arroyo,
    but.................. Trot Nixon. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Trot Nixon.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Here's a player who has to fall down every time he makes a catch. Watch him next time. He'll get underneath a fly ball, plant his feet, and just before the ball reaches his glove, he'll fall flat on his stomach and reach his glove up to catch it. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Trot (nice name), needs to insult players of his own caliber. Maybe high schoolers or the local, over forty softball league. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Trot (nice name)

MSNBC - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3298669

I say........let's play ball.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Are we done whinning Red Sox

Where do I mail the nickel for you to buy a clue with?
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Yep, Guess A-Rod can always throw the first punch but the RedSox will always be idiots for responding ..

Exactly why I think Yankees fans suck lol
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Someone's gotta kick this Yankee-Red Sox thing off! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

f*ck alice rodriguez right in his purple lips. say what you want about trot nixon, but he's a good fielder with a great arm, and he hits pretty damn well, too. you wouldn't see him trying to slap a ball out of someone's hand like a bitch.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            say what you want about trot nixon, but he's a good fielder with a great arm, and he hits pretty damn well,

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we talking about the same Trot Nixon! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              f*ck alice rodriguez right in his purple lips. say what you want about trot nixon, but he's a good fielder with a great arm, and he hits pretty damn well, too. you wouldn't see him trying to slap a ball out of someone's hand like a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then after pullinh a little league move say it was good and he'd do it again
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Joe's Torre's quote was that Nixon is the guy that finished it all when he caught that ball that Sheffield hit. I think Torre's opinion probably has a little more weight than yours as far as what kind of player he is. And yeah I also love how the Yankee fans can completely ignore any of the shit that came out of Slappy McPurplelips mouth. Go read the NY Times article that Murray Chass wrote and you'll get a better understanding of how this crap gets published.
                We must!
                We must!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  And then after pullinh a little league move say it was good and he'd do it again

[/ QUOTE ]

What else is he gonna say? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Every so many years we have to try a goofy play.. Remember Reggie leaning into Steve Garvey's throw......now that one worked [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img], and we almost got away with Alex's bitch slap.

Hell, we even bring the fans into it. (Jeffrey Maier). [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Joe's Torre's quote was that Nixon is the guy that finished it all when he caught that ball that Sheffield hit. I think Torre's opinion probably has a little more weight than yours

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with Torre's opinion weighing more than mine. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

But getting back to Trot's catch. Aaron Boone had one good hit (remember), but he still blew. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah they knew well back in the past that Aaron Boone was only good for one hit. But it was going to be a big one. That's how he snuck his way into Major League Baseball. To bad they didn't get a read on A-Rod's bitch slap play before they signed him. lol And I love the team player you have in Sheffield also. Nothing like throwing a guy that's on your own team under the bus.
                      We must!
                      We must!
                      The bigger the better!
                      The tighter the sweater!

Comment

What was the trash talk Sheff said about the redsox last year? .. Didn't he call them a bunch of wanna be's or sumthin?

There was a decent article on espn yesterday I pointed Sul too.. It was reviewing the statistics and offensively the RedSox still look better on paper this year..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          And I love the team player you have in Sheffield also. Nothing like throwing a guy that's on your own team under the bus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, Gary's been known to have a disconnected nerve between his mouth and his brain. Jason will be alright if the media leaves alone. The New York Post, leans towards the Mets, so any chance they have to throw in some of their National Enquirer comments against the Yanks, they do.

Unfortunately, that disconnected nerve is affecting several Red Sox players also........Inferiority complex maybe? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            There was a decent article on espn yesterday I pointed Sul too.. It was reviewing the statistics and offensively the RedSox still look better on paper this year

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see the article, but I'd like to. I'd like to see how they figure. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I can't see them finishing any better than 3rd place. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Inferiority complex maybe? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm......Who was it that won again? And by a means that no other team in baseball history has ever done? Oh that would be the Red Sox. 4 straight after being 3 outs away from defeat. And best of all was watching the rats abandone the ship, known as "the Stadium" as it was sinking. The Yankees definitely made more history. Not in a positive sense this time. Who says there is no Justice? lol

And enjoy the coming season. Adding Johnson to the mix was huge for you guys. He real has a great rep as being a team guy.
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!

Comment

Working...
                              X