Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watched SAW and The Grudge last weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched SAW and The Grudge last weekend...

The Grudge was the 12t one we watched. I was genuinly **** up after that one. All I could think about was that deap Japaneese chick growling. Nobody was safe.........period! Not in the day, night, under covers, ect. Shit!

Just when I was recovering from The Grudge my brother in law brought over SAW. I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT ONE AT ALL!!!! That has to be the most demented movie to come out since Seven. That shit could realy happen! I don't know about you guys, but I don't think I get off on horror movies anymore. After seeing those two I'm throwing in my hand.

I am a law enforcement officer for a living and have had to see some grousome shit before, but I think I'm loosing my edge.

Sarj

Re: Watched SAW and The Grudge last weekend...

That bad, huh? My wife and I are planning on seeing them both this weekend. Guess I better make sure to bring my blanky to the couch. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought Saw was one of the shittiest movies I've ever seen. "Keys are in the tub!"

Comment

I saw The Grudge a couple weeks ago. My girl kept leaving the room. I wouldn't call it scary, but it was very startling. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I want to see Saw next.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I thought the grudge was fairly scary during the movie but it didn't have any lasting effects afterwards. The Ring, on the other hand, scared the shit out of me in the theater and then I had to come home to a creaky old house where it took me quite a while to get to sleep.

And on a side note, I find Henry Kane super **** scary:

Comment

I had a neighbor that looked like him when I was a kid. Woah! I don't know, I'm just not as into scary movies as much as I used to be. I have had a problem with death for a few years now. I keep going through shit that causes me to contemplate my own mortality. I hate doing that. That's kinda what these kind of movies do to me. I guess thats what gettin old does to you.

Comment

The Grudge was kinda scary. I had the home theater kicking that night and you could hear "things" in the background away from your screen. It really made the movie's intensity. I am wanting to get SAW but my wife has laid her foot down. So, I am gonna rent "Exorcist: The Beginning" instead.

Comment

I thought Saw could have been better if they bothered to get better actors, and maybe someone to clean up the screenplay abit............

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I had a neighbor that looked like him when I was a kid. Woah! I don't know, I'm just not as into scary movies as much as I used to be. I have had a problem with death for a few years now. I keep going through shit that causes me to contemplate my own mortality. I hate doing that. That's kinda what these kind of movies do to me. I guess thats what gettin old does to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true for me. My Mother passed away on Thanksgiving in 97 (I was 25). 2 years ago my wife and I had our 1st son, and I became almost paranoid for a while about dying it was really odd. It didn't keep me from going out or anything, it's just it was always in the back of my mind that at any second I could bee killed/drop dead. Then my Dad passed way about 6 months after my son was born, and the sadness of his death(and the death of my Mother still) was made even worst by the fact that I knew they would never get to know their Grandson( it kills me inside when I see him play with my wifes parents, not jelous just a very sad feeling, my Mother would have lost her mind for this boy), but for some reason after grief subsided so did my own constant fear of mortality. I know this is all too heavy, but something in your post just hit with me.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I thought Saw could have been better if they bothered to get better actors, and maybe someone to clean up the screenplay abit............

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. The idea was kind of cool, but that dude that cut his foot off was the worst.
                    If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

Mmmm, I just watched the Grudge last night, and I thought it was boring, stupid, and a complete waste of my valuable time.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Blah I never would watch a Movie like SAW... Oddly a guy who works for me watched the same 2 movies you did over the weekend.. I don't mnd horro movies but I don't need to be reminded that there are so many sicko's out there. A movie like the Ring doesn't bother me but a movie Like 8MM or Saw no thanks... Although I did watch Red Dragon not too long ago.. All I have heard about Saw though that watching the Acting breakdown was the best part...
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

the grudge was pretty cool, though i was paranoid for a little bit after watching it...

but the ring i thought was hilarious, i dunno what it was, but it cracked me up. though the little girl in the Grudge reminded me of the one in the Ring.

Comment

"The Ring"? Is that about the Andy Dick song, "Little Brown Ring"? If so, that would be VERY disturbing.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

We bought both of The Grudge and Saw over the weekend and watched both Saturday night, but this thread leads me to some questions...

There was a little girl in the grudge????

The man cut off his foot in SAW????

How did I miss this??? Did the movie sleep fairies come too early this time???

Mrs LPC

Comment

Working...
                              X