Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Maiden to Co-Headline the last Ozzfest

Interesting news...

"IRON MAIDEN are the confirmed co-headliners with BLACK SABBATH on this year's installment of Ozzfest. The UK legends will be joined by ANTHRAX's Among The Living lineup (featuring vocalist Joey Belladonna, guitarist Dan
    Spitz and bassist Frank Bello), with many more main stage and second stage bands to be announced soon. In a UK interview today Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne commented: "We've hoped to get Maiden in our tour forever, and this is the 10th year. Both of these old (English) bands will have the time of their lives rockin' America and fans will get their rocks off,too." All indications are that this is likely the final year for Ozzfest."

Re: Iron Maiden to Co-Headline the last Ozzfest

Sweet
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Damn, I think I'll actually have to go this year
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Damn, I think I'll actually have to go this year

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I'll be there. Haven't seen Maiden since Powerslave.

Comment

I need to be there when they come around!!!!!!

Comment

I've gone to Ozzfest every year since 1996, Except year 2000. I've never seen Maiden, and I really need to, so I'll be going this year! Sweet ass.

Comment

Sabbath, Anthrax, and Maiden in one bill? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Wonder what other bands are going to be on the lineup. It'd be worth it just for these three alone!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Sabbath, Anthrax, and Maiden in one bill? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Wonder what other bands are going to be on the lineup. It'd be worth it just for these three alone!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Those three are enough for me.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Tim, didn't you go to Ozzfest this past year at Alltel Pavilion? How did they have it set up for all the bands? I mean, more than one stage? I'm definitely gonna make it this year. My son is dyin' to see Ozzy and sounds like this will be his last chance.
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

If it's like most of the other Ozzfest's, I won't like any of the other bands. I've wanted to see Sabbath but the ticket prices have been insane for only liking 1 band on the bill. Maybe with Maiden it will actually be worth the stupid ticket price.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Tim, didn't you go to Ozzfest this past year at Alltel Pavilion? How did they have it set up for all the bands? I mean, more than one stage? I'm definitely gonna make it this year. My son is dyin' to see Ozzy and sounds like this will be his last chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw Ozzfest in Seattle, not NC. I will be going this year in NC.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh.. gotcha. I remember one of our NC JCFers went. Maybe they'll see this and share some info.
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correction you Saw Ozzfest In Auburn [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It's not Anthrax without Charlie and Scott. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              It's not Anthrax without Charlie and Scott. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Charlie and Scott Will be joining Danny, Frank and Joey

Comment

Working...
                              X