Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone speak Swedish or Portugese??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone speak Swedish or Portugese??

I'm going to some sort of convention next week to discuss European policies and laws etc. There are 6 countries participating: the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Greece, Switserland and Portugal. The whole thing takes place in Lissabon.

Ofcouse there's a time of work and a time for parties [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] so I need some pick-up lines in swedish or portugese haha

just some lame things like
    "you have beautiful eyes" or something haha

If anyone could translate a few that would be great

thnx [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Re: Does anyone speak Swedish or Portugese??

Just remember, licking your eyebrows, is a universally accepted signal for all languages... So, start practicing.

Comment

My roommate is half Swedish, I'll see what I can find out...he doesn't speak it real well though.

Comment

The closest I come to speaking swedish is when I'm cooking and I speak like the Sweedish Chef... bork bork bork... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Try this...

http://www.freetranslation.com/

But John's got the best one, hands down!

Pat

Comment

Trust me on this one man.. You don't want to go off using pickup lines in a language you don't speak. A friend of mine had like 3 or 4 different pickup lines that he was using while he was in Germany and usually the chicks would instantly respond with a bunch of german right back at him. Then when they found out that he didn't know how to speak German he struck out, big time. Just be yourself and you'll be good to go.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              The closest I come to speaking swedish is when I'm cooking and I speak like the Sweedish Chef... bork bork bork... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

@Inearthed yeah, I'll start in English anyway, but it might come in handy in some moments..

@Pat, thanks for the link.. that's a pretty accurate translation site. I tried some dutch-engels stuff and it's more accurate than most translation sites

@boxcar, that would be cool, thx
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I'm Swedish.. whaddaya wanna know? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You have beautiful eyes: "Du har vackra ögon"

Try these two as well: "Jag har jävligt stor task" or "Får jag ta dig på rattarna?" Hehe, might wanna take it easy with those last two comments... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] What they mean? Try 'em out! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
                https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

thanks a lot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] how do you pronounce the "å" ?

great language anyway, I love the overall sound

"Jag har jävligt stor task" means something like: I have a big peni$ [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"Får jag ta dig på rattarna?" means something like: Will you ride me like a sheep? hahaha??

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    thanks a lot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] how do you pronounce the "å" ?

"Får jag ta dig på rattarna?" means something like: Will you ride me like a sheep? hahaha??

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?! Whatever translator you used, it sucks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No, it means ~ "Can I feel your knobs (i.e. boobs)".

A long "å" is like "o" in gore. "Går" sounds exactly the same as "gore", almost.

A short "å" would be similar to the first "o" in "octopus", , or something.

Comment

Could you videotape this whole event? I want to start a pool on the percentage of times you're going to be slapped when you say your lines. (100 is taken guys, sorry) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

I don´t think there´s one norwegian guy that don´t love girls speaking swedish, it´s soooo sexy [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Swedish gals rock. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I don´t think there´s one norwegian guy that don´t love girls speaking swedish, it´s soooo sexy [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird, I feel exactly the same about Norwegian girls [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, just stock up on Swedish Fish before your trip. You'll be in like Flint.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X