Liquid Metal on XM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Metal on XM?

Where the **** did it go? What happend? Anyone know?

Re: Liquid Metal on XM?

I heard that it's off the air forever. Totally sucks, I'm glad I don't have XM. We have it at work and I was pretty po'ed it was gone and I don't even pay for it. They are supposed to start having an all metal show on Squizz now.... ghey...

Comment

Hair nation on Sirius is/was really cool, it's the only reason I'm considering satellite radio! It's on the light side of metal tho -but they do get heavy now and then.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Dude, it's GONE!!!! WTF?!?!?!? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

This is the kind of crap that makes choosing which service to go with so hard. Right now I'm leaning towards Sirius.
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Right now I am aggravated as all hell. I travel all day long working out of my Sport Ute and all I listen to is Liquid Metal, Boneyard, and the Talk Radio. I don't know if Squizz is worth a crap.....

Comment

Sirius will have Stern in a year, so I'll be getting it no matter what.

Comment

Working...
              X