X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy birthday Tigertailz

[ QUOTE ]
    he asked to be banned

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] As in, he actually said, "Please ban me now"?, or, he was asking for it? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I don't think he could actually put enough words together, in the proper order, to ask for banishment. Maybe TEKKY pieced it together using his cunning linguist skills. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I just noticed the colorful additions to TT's profile. Did I miss something? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Must've missed it, too. What was it he finally said to get noosed?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          he asked to be banned

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] As in, he actually said, "Please ban me now"?, or, he was asking for it? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. He PM'd another admin with some story about how the internet is taking over his life or something and asked that we ban him. I personally didnt' get past "can you ban me please". (that is a direct quote)

I only share this with you all because I'm sure someone would speculate that we did it on purpose.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

i think he pieced together a few syllables and consanents, maybe even some vowels, and let a full sentence fly that read correctly-lol
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              he asked to be banned

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. He PM'd another admin with some story about how the internet is taking over his life or something and asked that we ban him. I personally didnt' get past "can you ban me please". (that is a direct quote)

I only share this with you all because I'm sure someone would speculate that we did it on purpose.

[/ QUOTE ] That dude was off the hook anyway. It was hard to make heads or tailz of his posts most of the time. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I was kinda interested in reading his garble about his trip to Amsterdam.... Oh welll..... Maybe he ended up like that ol' boy in EuroTrip. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Aw man! Is Tiger gone? I have a belated birthday toast for him! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  What a funny dude. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X