Finally! NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! NASCAR

Anybody see the Bud shootout? Looks like there are many strong cars this year. Johnson (48) looks as strong as he did last year after watching the race on Saturday night. Go 24!

Re: Finally! NASCAR

Chris, had I known you were a Gordon fan... I would never have sold you that Firebird. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I think Johnson will be tough to beat this year. And J.McMurray fisished very strong last year, despite not making the chase. I don't really have one favorite driver..but I'm usually looking for the 88, the 12, and even the 20 to do well.

Comment

GO #8

Comment

Damn-Johnson

Don't have cable at my apartment-can't wait to get home for the weekend for Dish-

Thanks for reminding me gotta go find a set for the twin 150's
        I want to hit a race this year

Comment

DEI is looking uncharacteristically weak...we'll see though..the 150's are on in 48 minutes.

Comment

Nascar is awesome. That's one of the few things I consider to be really American that they show over here in the Netherlands. We had a superbowl a couple weeks ago for the first time, but no one really cared.. Nascar isn't that popular here too, but I think it's great! Especially the short tracks..

my fav is #8!
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Chris, had I known you were a Gordon fan... I would never have sold you that Firebird. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I think Johnson will be tough to beat this year. And J.McMurray fisished very strong last year, despite not making the chase. I don't really have one favorite driver..but I'm usually looking for the 88, the 12, and even the 20 to do well.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Ya either love 24 or hate him... I like other guys too but I am a diehard JG fan.

Hope he wins another title this year... Drive for 5!

Comment

That is true...people love to hate him because he came in so young and was kicking everyone's ass. I think he's a great driver. My favorite driver to hate on is Robbie Gordon. Jimmie Spencer needs to give him a "kurt busch" through the window!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Jimmie Spencer needs to give him a "kurt busch" through the window!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Those were the days ya know it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Although, after seeing what the hell happy harvick did today, maybe we'll have some more of "those days"! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hell yeah! i can't stand Robbie Gordon either. He needs someone to get a good ol' fashion chrome horn into the wall.

Comment

Working...
                    X