craziness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craziness

i can only shower for 5 minutes a day, the food is running low and the heater is busted. It rains every few days keeping the mud thick and difficult to walk through but i can still get to the JCF. at least they haven't blocked this site. Other than that this "vacation" i've been sent on isn't that bad. i would like to strangle the guy i share a place with. but more than anything i'd like to see my beautiful wife. man i love this job. also, these crappy computers won't download pics so i can't see all the rockin guitars on this site. but i'm doing well. my spirits are still pretty high even though i'm not out saving people like i should be. anyhoo, just thought i'd check in and say hi to everyone. and someone please drink a beer or 12 for me and my squadronmates stuck here in this dump.

Garry [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: craziness

Hi bro ! Hope it's over for you soon !

Comment

I know what it is like to be stuck far from home in your situation. Keep your spirits up and the memories of home alive. They will get you through. Hey, at least you have the internet to keep in touch a little bit. When I was overseas back in '83/'84 we had no contact with the people back home except for mail call and 1 payphone call while I was on a two day liberty in Israel.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think I missed something.... Where are you? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Can't really say, but it's somewhere thats on the news. Once i get back i can tell people where i was. but you cats can probably guess.

Garry

Comment

Thanks for suffering through the BS. I really appreciate it. Keep safe and watch the natives.

Comment

Hang in there fellow blue-suit'er! I'll probably be back in the shit come Sep. Sounds like this go-around may be a lil' boring for ya. That's a good thing actually. Take care of yourself and holler of ya need anything.
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Keep yourself safe. We've got you in our prayers/thoughts!
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeh man, what everyone else has said!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Come home safe and post when you can!

I think I sent you some stuff not too long ago, I assume it will be there when you get back...

Pat

Comment

Where can we write you, or send you stuff?
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron,

if you want to send letters or what not you can send them to: Garry Gray
                      USAF/332 AEW/CSAR
                      APO AE 09315-9997

and mhalsey. saw the rockets jets as i passed through to get to my AO. let me know when you get where you're going and i'll start some packages to you.

Garry

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Ron,

if you want to send letters or what not you can send them to: Garry Gray
                        USAF/332 AEW/CSAR
                        APO AE 09315-9997

and mhalsey. saw the rockets jets as i passed through to get to my AO. let me know when you get where you're going and i'll start some packages to you.

Garry

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, those were the Rocket's jets but the squadron that was actually there (my old one, the Chiefs) just came back this past week. The Rockets were there on the last rotation and just left the jets there and swapped personnel. Are you gonna be gone through Sep? That's when I'll probably be going again.
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Thank you both for your service.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

hopefully this will be the only rotation i do this year. i should be home for awhile by the time you get this way. man is that place you guys go to nice. i loved the three brews a day. we're lucky if we even have decent colas to drink here. bit it could be worse. and no porb madness, i love what i do. toodles all.

Garry [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X