• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techno

Check this out

Heavy Dance

Listen to the clips [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

This is **** hilarious [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm going to buy this album.

What next? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: Techno

Same crappy dance beat as all the rest of that $hit dance music. Nothing techno about that.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

That $hit is laughable though. Just when you thought "lick it up" couldn't be any worse than it is. lol
      We must!
      We must!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!

Comment

What did they change in "the final countown"? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        We must!
        We must!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!

Comment

I think the commentary here applies pretty much equally to that entire album. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I think it's not ozzy singing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] but the bark at the moon is cool, and so is the you give love a bad name.

Comment

is that available in like best buy and hastings?

Comment

well, Jump i figured is a given on something like this...but...it ain't dave... i wonder since they have different singers on some of these than the orig.s, do they have different guitarists doing the song too? (this might be a dum question)

Comment

Working...
                X