Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bid thee farewell (for just a little while...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bid thee farewell (for just a little while...)

Yup.. gonna check out for a coupla weeks.
    On friday I will be going to Shanghai for about a week, followed by Beijing [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Spring break, so I figured it's time to see a little more of the world, eh? Well it's gonna be freezing-ass-cold for spring break, and spring doesn't actually start for another month and a half, but nevermind that, heh.
    I might have time to upload some pics and check my e-mail every now and again but I probably won't have time to drop by the board until I get back to Japan.. So I'll yak at you guys later!

Re: I bid thee farewell (for just a little while...)

Steve, have a great time on your break! Enjoy. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Don't forget pics of all the Asian hotties! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Don't forget pics of all the Asian hotties! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word !!
      Have a great time...could be a once in a lifetime trip, enjoy every second [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Hey Steve man have Fun man & enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Post LOTS of Pics of asian Hotties. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Re: I bid thee farewell (for just a little while..

Have fun!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
          X