HotGuitarist.com poster babe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HotGuitarist.com poster babe

OOOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanx for the quick fix, Scott! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

am I the only one who finds the girl in the first pic really ulgy?!? ps. I am NOT gay haha
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

What's "ulgy"? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] You just don't REALIZE you're gayif you don't think that girl's hot! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I Googled her a few days ago...

[/ QUOTE ]That just sounds so dirty...

[/ QUOTE ]Probably really sticky, too!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

WOW..... She is hot.
              AGain, I want to be the back plate of that guitar.
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Did you order a poster, Newc? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nope.

And I got a problem with the Les Paul babe - her hands. She looks about 15 or 16 with those "baby fat" hands.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X