Happy B-Day!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Happy B-day, Fruitbat!

Happy birthday ya animal!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Birthday [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

let me promise you that my birthday is not even close to over yet. there's still so many rights to wrong, i'm almost overwhelmed. my friends and i, coommonly referred to as "the downtown low flying buzzards" have declared this whole week "no motivationa 'a la atomica" and we are trying to drink all the alcohol in huntington beach.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Awwww Tommy doesn't turning 40 just suck huge amounts of ass..

I'm still not over it...born 1964...the Beatles just arrived in the US...cars still had loads of chrome all over the place...people still dressed like they were in friggin' Happy Days..and Playboy magazine still didn't show bush..

this sucks!!

Happy Birthday bro.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

naaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! 40 is cool. cuz i don't look it at all. 20 year old box is still attainable, i promise you.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Oh yeah...I know..what ya mean...ME TOO..but I'm married..

but at least my wife's a piece of ass..and she don't look like her mom...ahhhh man if she ever looked like that I'd leave immediately...I would have to!!

I have the most hideous Mother-In-Law who has ever lived...I sincerely mean this !

She would turn Medusa to stone..she is a very fugly person...I say this with all due respect of course!

But Tommy ...when we were born ..women had Behive hairdos...downstairs too.. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I'm havin' way too much fun for my life to be 3/4 done..and that last quarter that's approaching doesn't look too promising..the plumbing goes south..either you poop too much or can't poop at all ...you loose your sight , your hearing , your teeth , your hair , your mind , maybe an organ or two and your will to live...and complain a lot...even more than I'm doin' right now.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I hope you had a great Birthday dude.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"but at least my wife's a piece of ass..and she don't look like her mom...ahhhh man if she ever looked like that I'd leave immediately...I would have to!!"

Isn't that the truth I might a well be married and if my woman looks like her mom i am gone-As long as you have pussy life is good-pussy is pussy the worst I ever had was good-as long as its not attached to a troll I am good-I am an old man at a school full of 20 year olds, I am to old to spend time chasing little girls-the most effort I waan put forth is to tell the woman to suck my dick

Comment

Working...
                  X