• Show
Clear All

• Mini guns and tunes.

All we need now is beer and women. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/594/

Re: Mini guns and tunes.

rat a tat tat tat tat....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    damn i love those things..
    .........on a sorta related vid...right after 9-11 a guy put out 2 videos of military footage and faces of terrorists,
    one was done to the tune... DIE mutherfukker DIE by DOPE,,
    and the other one was .... BODIES by Drowning pool.
    i remember the name GRUMPY MEDIA attached to it,,,,but cant remember where i downloaded them from, but now i cant find them anybody else see these or have a copy? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I have a copy of the one with Dope as the backing track.I can email to you if you want.It is 6megs do you have a Cable or DSL connection?.
      Mike
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Better yet just go here http://www.grouchymedia.com/videos/d...e/download.cfm
        Mike
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

dude you are my hero...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          grouchy....grumpy....dam i was close [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
          X