Anaheim Redroof Blows!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anaheim Redroof Blows!!!!!!!!!

The charged me a higher rate for friday and saturday on my credit card yesterday, so I call them up and they say it'll be taken care of, well it takes week to get credited, but they can charge you anytime they want. **** dumbasses [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Anaheim Redroof Blows!!!!!!!!!

Hey I was at the Best Western right down the street near the Denny's the guy was happy just to have buisness I guess, I needed to stay an extra day since my flight got cancelled sat. night he gave me a room half off. Dude Give them hell about your CC that stuf doen't have to take a month, it can actually be worked out on the phone with your CC company as long as red roof doesn't try to screw you over!
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

want me to throw a rock through their lobby window?
      i'm extremely open to stuff like that right now-lol
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Actually Break into room 141 and take the Non working alarm clock I didn't complain about and huck that through their window LOL

Next year I'm all about the Clarion

Comment

what's waiting for me in room 141? two fukkin' little twin girls like in the shining?

Comment

I don't care what kind of Property Management System they are using, they can send it to their cc processor immeditately..It should take no more than 72 hours to be credited back to your account. If they give you too much hassel call their customer service center and lodge a complaint.

Comment

Naw Tommy a pile of Donnies Puke most likely [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                what's waiting for me in room 141? two fukkin' little twin girls like in the shining?

[/ QUOTE ]

Little twin girls!! DUDEFUCKIN'HELLYEAH! I'll race ya there Tommy!!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Little twin girls!! DUDEFUCKIN'HELLYEAH! I'll race ya there Tommy!!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ace ya want the twin girls from The Shining? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Together they're probably 18. And I'm sorry, little girls just don't scare me.

Besides, they'd have to be in their 30's by now.

Comment

they would be older by now wouldn't they? i'm closer, i'll call your cell while you're on the freeway to tell you if they're dogs or not.

Comment

wait a minute, older twin ghost sex sounds a little spooky for me. you go first ace.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          they would be older by now wouldn't they? i'm closer, i'll call your cell while you're on the freeway to tell you if they're dogs or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they older? Do demon Children age?

Comment

That's what I said, If they have the ability to charge me at the counter, they can credit me at the counter. Oh well, I told them they lost the Business of the jcf

Comment

i don't know , but ace is going first now, he's on his way down there.

Comment

Working...
                              X