thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thanks

i would be a little hesitant to be ranking on my jets after the patriots put up 41 on 'em sunday [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    sorry i missed the namm show, i only live 15 minutes away, 15 minutes in the better direction that is. the beach can be a soothing place. i'll never leave it. one disaster at a time buddude, you're dead on balls accurate with that one.
    i'm trying but i can't think of anything to yap about, that's a first.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

You still in trainin?
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

my arm is ready tets. i threw a thousand rocks in anger last week, i'm throwing harder than randy johnson right now.
        i'm in training ya know.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          i would be a little hesitant to be ranking on my jets after the patriots put up 41 on 'em sunday [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but they can't take credit for all of that. We flat out gave them something like 24 of those points. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good that you're back, Tommy. And that your funny bone is relatively intact. Hang in there, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

randy johnson will make it all better for me.

Comment

glad you are in a better state of mind T. Ditto what Pat Stangler said... You were on all of our minds at NAMM.

Comment

Glad things are looking up for you Tommy. You have friends here. I also find it amazing how a bunch of guys who have never met each other can care so much, but I know that we were all worried about you during NAMM. We wanted to give you your space yet we also wanted you to know that we didn't want you going through all this alone. Sounds like you've got a good gal by your side to help you through it all. Don't ever forget man, we are here for you!

Now remember, the presence of the Atomic Fruitbat is mandatory at NAMM 2006!!!
                Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Glad things are looking up for you Tommy. You have friends here. I also find it amazing how a bunch of guys who have never met each other can care so much, but I know that we were all worried about you during NAMM. We wanted to give you your space yet we also wanted you to know that we didn't want you going through all this alone. Sounds like you've got a good gal by your side to help you through it all. Don't ever forget man, we are here for you!

Now remember, the presence of the Atomic Fruitbat is mandatory at NAMM 2006!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo Tommy some of us wanted to pursue and make you come out but Todd (tekky) said give you space. We respected but he is right 2006 ou owe us [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Good to hear from you Tommy, I hope things are starting to look up.

Comment

Glad to see you post up. Looks like you got a pretty good handle on things. Good job I have taken the same types of situations and made them worse many a time. It took me a lot of years to get a clue. Makes my day to hear that you did your best and are ready to look forward. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome back dude. Good to hear your doing ok.

- Irf -

Comment

Hey Tommy,

You were in my thoughts bro...I was wondering when you were going to surface.

Of course you have friends here...I am one of them. I am glad you got thru the rough part. Things will be better now...with time.

I only had one person leave me that I still think about..

Take care man..

Bill
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Hey Tommy

Good to see you (read you), whatever.

Don
                            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                            X