All JCFers at NAMM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All JCFers at NAMM...

Hey, it was really awesome to finally put faces to the names on this board this last weekend at NAMM. Sorry I didn't hang out more, but I was up all night Friday, and Saturday I was pretty much dead in the water. I ended up missing band practice(a first) and I just went home after I dropped Ron off and slept all night long. Until I made a booty call that is.

Who has a picture of us with Phil Collen? I must have seen 100 cameras flash when we were up there, but I have yet to see anyone post a picture yet. That was awesome to meet him. When I saw him on MTV in the "Pour Some Sugar On Me" video, I knew from that moment on that I wanted to be a guitar player. I thanked him for inspiring me to pick up the guitar, and he had a serious look of humbleness when I told him, like he was really flattered. That was really really cool.

Re: All JCFers at NAMM...

Pat or kevin's gonna have it. Phil was awsome to talk to. We talked for a min. about hhis cover of Stay with me, and I told him it was even better than the original and he started laughing saying it's not that good
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'd like to see that pic. Cool story Ace - Phil seems to be a world class guy. I've been face to face with him twice and each time he was very polite and faked interest in my ramblings as well as anyone I've ever met. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I bet he was sincerely humbled by your remarks. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Pat lost his picture his camera crapped out...
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I know Kevin has it
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yes, Kevin has it, I imagine we'll see it later tonight or tomorrow. Not sure when he was due to get home today, but I know there's a ton of snow up there... Hope he makes it home OK, he said Sunday he just wanted to sleep in his own bed, man could I relate to that!

Roody's got one to I believe, so... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Has Kevin made it home yet? Pat. How are you feeling? Better I hope. I gotta get the video from you. Talk to you soon.

Comment

Weren't you were the one sick? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My throat is pretty toast, but all is well. And yes, Kev "just" got home...

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Has Kevin made it home yet? Pat. How are you feeling? Better I hope. I gotta get the video from you. Talk to you soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just got in an hour ago ..will start looking through pics soon
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                  X